Would you like to learn more about the alternative funding options for your SME?
We’ve partnered with EmpowerRD and Forward Advances to discuss how they’re removing barriers to financing for different types of funding. Banks aren’t as flexible and come with some financing challenges, so alternative funding is often the preferred choice of startups today. In this online recording you’ll learn more about the different funding options out there and what you can expect.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How the SME funding landscape is shifting and how to make the most of it
- 3 key types of alternative funding: equity crowdfunding, R&D tax credits, revenue-based financing
- What the best funding option is for your type of business and at what stage you would them.
- How to debunk common misconceptions and how to avoid pitfalls
- How other businesses have successfully used alternative funding options
This session is hosted by Megha Prakash, Investor at Forward Partners together with:
- Ronan Gallagher, Head of Sales, EmpowerRD. Ronan joined EmpowerRD from Funding Circle where he was part of their commercial team helping the company go from start-up all the way through to IPO. Prior to that he spent 8 years working for Bank of America & Julius Baer. He is passionate about educating business makers on alternative funding sources and helping entrepreneurs achieve their goals.
- Hasam Silva, Managing Director, Forward Advances. Hasam is the Managing Director of Forward Advances. After spending 4 years in the British Army, he progressed through the ranks at Bank of America and Paypal, and founded two startups before joining Forward Advances. Hasam is passionate about re-imagining business lending for entrepreneurs and society-at-large and is using his expertise to improve the offerings for founders.
- Karina Mazur, Campaigns Associate. Seedrs is the only global private investment marketplace and crowdfunding platform. Her areas of sector interest include Web 3.0, health & wellness, and niche areas of fintech. Part and parcel of her role at Seedrs is identifying early stage startups that would be suitable for a crowdfunding campaign, ensuring that they are able to succeed and overachieve their fundraising targets. Prior to Seedrs, Karina has had extensive experience in marketing & PR, which has positioned her to understand how vital the brand strategy is for an effective crowdfund.
Download this webinar, using the form below: