This is a guest post by Grace Looney, Head of Employer Branding at Jobbio. Jobbio is a job search platform that connects great talent with great companies quickly.
Every business has, consciously or otherwise, an employer brand. It’s the way in which businesses distinguish themselves and enables them to recruit, retain and engage the right talent. Your business will pass or fail based on the hire you make as every single hire has a direct impact on your business.
In this guide, employer branding experts Jobbio offer a crash course in employer branding, including everything you need to know about employer branding, whether you’re a small startup or a hyper-growth company, to ensure every person you hire is a right fit for your business.
This six-part guide includes:
- Not Just for the Big Players: Why Employer Branding is Important for Startups
Five Steps To Get Started Today
- The Best Of The Best In Employer Branding
- How Employer Branding Acts as A Magnet And A Filter
- How To Create Employee Evangelists For Your Employer Brand
- How To Create Your Employer Branding Strategy