Seedrs is proud to announce that we are partnering with Ignition Law to offer businesses raising on our platform support to apply for Future Fund convertible loans as efficiently as possible, at a fixed cost of £750 plus VAT.
How Ignition can help with your Future Fund application
- Preparing the necessary board and shareholder authorisations for an application for the Future Fund.
- Assisting with the transfer and release of the funds, noting that it is a requirement of the Future Fund that completion must take place by a transfer of such fund to the borrowing company’s solicitor’s accounts.
This fixed fee assumes
- That your company has a simple set of articles of association.
- That your company either has no shareholders’ agreement or a simple one is in place.
- This offering also does not include a review of the terms of the Future Fund convertible loan note and any subsequent updates to the company’s statutory books.
For additional information about this offering or other Ignition Law or Seedrs’ services in relation to the Future Fund, please do not hesitate to contact either of us at:
Ignition Law Contact
Ross Kelly, Campaigns Associate [email protected]