Learn how to develop a scalable and forward looking finance function in this on-demand webinar with Zanda. Zanda’s Co-Founder, Andrew Waters interviews Jason Kirkbride, CFO / Acme Advisory Founder, to discuss the key things to consider when establishing a best in class finance function.
The aim in building a best in class finance team is to provide not only accurate and efficient reporting, but also forward looking analytics to help steer strategic growth. The right finance leader / function is critical when it comes to M&A, fundraising and any exit whether that be an IPO, Trade or Private Equity deal.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The specifics of building an impactful finance function
- How to be ready for due diligence
- The different appropriate finance technologies
- How to properly structure finance teams
- How to choose the right external advisors
Download the webinar using the form below: