We’ve partnered with Granted and Swoop to discuss the top funding trends we’ve seen so far in 2021 and what’s more to come. In this on-demand webinar we discuss interesting patterns and share examples we’ve seen across debt financing, grant funding and equity crowdfunding.
This session is hosted by Ian Hawkins, News & Investigations Editor at Swoop with Tom Kennard, Director of Granted, Neil Dillon, Head of Equity at Swoop and Jasmine Lynn, Portfolio Manager at Seedrs as speakers on the panel.
During this discussion, we cover some of the most frequently asked questions by our customers like:
- What have been some of the interesting trends to emerge this year?
- Do you have any thoughts or predictions on what’s to come in the second half of 2021?
- Have you seen any sectors or technologies performing really well?
- If you were a business looking for debt, equity or grant funding, what would be your top 3 things to consider?
- How might a business’ funding lifecycle involve all three sources of funding: debt, equity and grants?
Download this webinar using the form below: