Are you an Agritech business looking to raise funds?
Climate change has been a hot topic since a decade now and in combination with the rapid growth of our population, our world as we now it today might look just a little bit different in a few years time. Fortunately, whilst we may face these pressing issues, there are many entrepreneurs and start-ups responding to the crisis in innovative and inspiring ways.
Learn more about this burgeoning sector and how to make your own Agritech crowdfunding round a success.
This webinar is hosted by Scott Simpkin, Campaigns Lead at Seedrs and Chris Davies, Founder & CEO at Harvest London, who talk through the process of Equity Crowdfunding and answer all your questions on raising funds with Seedrs. Chris also shares his experience raising £402,060 from 454 investors on Seedrs.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the Agritech market is evolving
- The growth projections and successes in the Agritech space
- Why equity crowdfunding could be a good option for your business
- The key elements to successful crowdfunding for Agritech businesses
- How raising with Seedrs works
- How Seedrs supports you across your growth lifecycle
Download this webinar, using the form below: