We’ve partnered with Addition for a series of finance workshops on raising funds and investor reporting.
When it comes to raising capital, investors want to know what kind of returns they can expect – and when. Clear and accurate forecasting will help potential investors (and you) to chart a clear path to growth. In this first workshop you learn how to build your financial forecast.
Download this on-demand workshop if you want to learn more about:
- What is a financial forecast, and why do you need it when approaching investors
- How to set the groundwork for building your forecast
- What’s essential to include, and what can you leave out
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid
- What are some top tools to facilitate the process
This workshop is hosted by Addition, an outsourced finance business for start-ups and SMEs. They support over 180 small businesses with a full-suite of financial product offerings – from bookkeeping to growth funding. Addition’s flexible finance solutions include portfolio CFO services for scaling up – offering support with pitch deck creation, KPIs, forecasting, financial modelling and more.
Download for this workshop using the form below: