Are you a founder who’s determined to lead your business to its fullest potential? Whether you’ve just launched your own startup or planning for your next phase of growth, creating a business budget is a crucial first step to success.
An effective budget will give you insights into your spending patterns, help you assess risky investments and ensure you objectively analyse your financial position – at every stage of your business journey.
In this session you’ll learn more about:
- What is a business budget, and why is it crucial for success?
- Where do you start when building a budget and what’s essential to include?
- What takes a budget from good to great? (with practical examples!)
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid?
- What tech tools are out there to support your budget tracking strategy?
This workshop is hosted by Addition, an outsourced finance business for start-ups and SMEs. They support over 200 small businesses with a full-suite of financial product offerings – from bookkeeping to growth funding. Addition’s flexible finance solutions include portfolio CFO services for scaling up – offering support with pitch deck creation, KPIs, budgeting, financial modelling and more.
Download this workshop using the form below: