Thinking about raising capital, but don’t want to give away a slice of your business? In this webinar we discuss the world of tax reliefs and grants that are out there to help you raise funds for your R&D.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to inject extra funding via tax reliefs and grants without giving away equity
- How to be eligible for tax reliefs and grants
- How to claim up to £50,000 yearly for your R&D via non-repayable government incentives
- How the tax relief scheme works and how can you allocate the funds received
- Other options to help fund your innovation journey
We finish this discussion with a Q&A in which you can ask all your questions.
The webinar is hosted by Max Smith, Tax Relief Partner at Catax, Joseph Oldham, R&D Tax Consultant at Catax, and Ross Kelly, Partnerships Manager at Seedrs
Watch the webinar recording using the form below: