Seedrs is opening up the discussion around gender bias in the world of fundraising. Get inspired, listen to stories and learn about how we can improve the statistics of venture funding going to female founders.
This discussion is hosted by Julia Elliott Brown, Founder and CEO at Enter The Arena and joined by Thea Brook, Founder at The Brook and Katherine Gilroy, Campaign Development Associate at Seedrs, who answer all your questions on issues that female founders face and what a fundraising journey as a female looks like.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of knowing your numbers to make bold yet realistic projections
- How to get the right advice on valuation so you don’t undersell yourself
- How to make good connections to build your network and reach investors
- What type of questions you should be prepared for as a female founder
- How to have confidence and the right mindset
We finish this discussion with a Q&A in which you can ask all your questions.
Watch the webinar recording using the form below: