We’ve partnered up with Maria 01, the entrepreneurial community and a selection-based campus for tech teams, for an interactive session on equity crowdfunding.
Join us on Tuesday 20th of April at 10:00AM EEST and learn directly from Jannik’s experience raising €1,547,524 from 740 investors on Seedrs.
The webinar will be hosted by Jose Jimenez, Business Development Manager at Seedrs, Jannik Lawaetz, Founder and CEO at LuggageHero and Djordje Rodriguez, Partnerships Manager at Maria 01, ho will talk you through the process of Equity Crowdfunding and answers all your questions on raising funds with Seedrs.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why businesses use equity crowdfunding
- How to tell if equity crowdfunding is right for you
- The key elements to successful crowdfunding
- The misconceptions about crowdfunding
- How raising with Seedrs works
- How Seedrs supports you across your growth lifecycle
We finish this webinar with a Q&A in which you can ask all your questions.
Register for the webinar using the form below: