Would you like to learn more about the importance of S/EIS (Seed/Enterprise Investment Scheme) and how to take advantage of the changes coming to S/EIS from April 2023?
SEIS and EIS investment fuels the UK startup ecosystem as it is a great incentive to attract investors. At Seedrs, on average 64% of businesses that successfully raise are S/EIS accredited. We’ve partnered with Sapphire to bring you a session on the ins and outs of S/EIS tax relief.
During this online session, you’ll learn:
- What S/EIS is
- How investors benefit from this type of tax relief
- How S/EIS can make your business more investable
- The new changes to the S/EIS from April 2023 and what they mean for your business
- The importance of S/EIS in a crowdfunding round and how it makes your round more attractive
- How to get S/EIS accredited
Download this webinar using the form below: