- Investment sought:
- Equity offered:
AdLaunch is an easy way to create promotional videos. We combine AI powered video generation technology with high quality curated content.
Since our last funding round we have successfully launched our video creation service, gaining over 3,000 users from 99 countries worldwide. This shows that there is strong growing need for easy digital video creation.
Our vision is to become the easiest way for businesses to create good quality video ads for social media. AdLaunch combines patent pending AI powered video generation technology, with curated good quality stock footage, photos and music.
By 2019, 80% of all internet traffic will be in video format (Cisco). Naturally, a large portion of this content is expected to be commercial marketing videos.
AdLaunch has received £145 000 in state subsidised R&D loan funding to further develop its AI powered video generation technology and grow its marketing in the United States and United Kingdom.
We will use the proceeds to hire two software developers to accelerate our product development, license 10,000 video stock footage library and scale our Google Ads and Facebook advertising.
We aim to have 10,000 users by July 2019.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Our milestones for the past 18 months include:
1. Patent pending AI powered video generation - which is, to our knowledge, a first of its kind in the world. This will give us a big advantage over the competition.
2. Our user base has grown significantly. AdLaunch intend to have 10,000 users by summer 2019.
3. And AdLaunch is not about to slow down either, we are acquiring new users organically from around the world. There are now registered AdLaunch users from 99 countries.
4. Two tranches of business angel investment from UK based investors.
Business Finland government grant €49,800 for researching AI and image recognition features in developing better video ads.
Participation in the Collider ad tech startup accelerator in London 2017.
€49,900 startup grant from Business Finland.
5. Third prize winner at Slush 100, one of Europe's biggest startup pitching event.
SaaS subscription service with multiple tiers. We intend to implement a premium tier costing £150 per month with premium stock footage and music tracks. Basic tier starting from £39 per month.
Use of proceeds
AdLaunch has participated in soft landing programs, for example in Beijing for Comb+ SinoTrack.
We have budgeted to spend the proceeds of our Seedrs campaign in the following way:
- Product development: 55% (further development of AI features, automatic video generation and licensing 10000 stock footage video clips).
- Advertising and marketing: 35% (Scaling AdWords and Facebook advertising, content marketing, and improving online sales funnel).
- IP protection: 10% (applying for EU IPO and UI design protection).