Antaco exists to make our world cleaner, converting any type of organic waste into a solid biofuel.
- Investment conditional upon Future Fund funding - see Key Info
- Signed contract with first customer (Swiss public utility)
- Patent protection with substantial global cover
- Received £857,000 grant from the UK government
Learn more about convertible loan campaigns.
Antaco is a Cleantech company that is disrupting the current methods of organic waste disposal. Antaco offers a game-changing, engineering solution that converts any type of organic waste into biofuel (biocoal).
Our technology is:
-Modular and mobile; we can move anywhere
-Compact, with a small footprint
We estimate the global water sector represents a £15bn opportunity. Our first customer is a Swiss Wastewater Treatment Plant under pressure to increase processing capacity, whilst reducing energy consumption & carbon emissions.
The global water sector is under pressure to meet increasing regulations & standards. Spreading of sewage sludge on farmland has been banned in Switzerland & the Netherlands. In addition, new legislation requiring the recovery of phosphorus from sludge has been passed in Switzerland & Germany. The legislation is expected to be adopted across Europe in the future.
Whilst Antaco is currently pre-revenue, our business model is based on creating future revenue streams from:
- Offering a waste processing/disposal service with 24/7 operations
- Sale of Antaco's HTC technology
- Licencing the use of Antaco's HTC technology
- Operational and maintenance services for Antaco's HTC technology
- Sale of biocoal and phosphorus
Predicted income streams:
- 70% from HTC reactor hardware p.a.
- 10% from HTC waste processing p.a.
- 10% from Service & Maintenance, Engineering and Licensing p.a.
- 10% from sale of biocoal and phosphorus p.a.