Ascot Brewing Company
Our goal is to become one of the UK's top rated Craft Brewery & TapHouse operators.
- Quarterly revenue increased 230% pre vs post Covid lockdowns*
- Ranked 31st in a Top 50 Independent Breweries national survey
- Head brewer is a Supreme Champion Beer of Britain winner
- Won 50+ regional and national awards for beers and business
It's time to think bigger and drink better.
Founded in 2007, Ascot Ales was bought by Chris Davies in 2017. Together with his son, Conor, they rebranded to Ascot Brewing Company and have since launched a secondary, multi-award winning, craft beer brand, Disruption Is Brewing.
In 2020, we built a formidable 8,500 sq. ft Brewery and TapHouse, which boasts a massive mezzanine bar with 20 taps, and hosts all types of events from beer festivals to comedy nights and corporate events to private parties.
Our goal is to build a community of like-minded individuals made up of different ages, backgrounds and preferences, who all have one thing in common - the thirst to enjoy positive shared experiences, each united by a powerful social phenomenon - beer. Because we believe that when great people and great beer come together, special moments happen.
Join the raise and share in our success as we look to become one of the top Craft Brewery & TapHouse Operators in the UK.
Substantial accomplishments to date
With your help this is just the start.
- Our decorated trophy cabinet features over 50 awards for our beers, brewery and business
- Our manufacturing portfolio includes craft beer, real ale, RTD cocktails and gin
- We were ranked 31st Top UK independent craft breweries in a recent survey
- Our TapHouse has the capacity to host 200+ people events, private functions and corporate team building days
- Our head brewer won the Supreme Champion Beer of Britain Award – a title held by only a small number of people in the UK
- Quarterly turnover increased by 230% (pre Covid 1 lockdown and post Covid lockdown 3 comparison)*
- Winner of Best Small Business 2020, Surrey Heath Borough Council
- Won a Great Taste Award for our best selling New England Pale Ale, Chaos More Chaos
- Brewing almost 250,000 pints last Covid year
- Running successful onsite Beer Festivals – SpringFest, Oktoberfest, dISindependence Day, the Socially Distanced Beer Festival
- Supplier to over 500 pubs, bars and clubs
- Opened a unique mezzanine drinking and dining experience in our 2,500sq.ft TapHouse
- Completing over 10,000 transactions in our TapHouse – 2021
- Supplier to 5 star venues including The Dorchester Group – Coworth Park, Queenwood Golf Club and The Royal Berkshire Hotel
- Supplier of beers and services to Surrey Heath Borough Council
- Launched a range of Ready To Drink Cocktails into a global marketplace worth $1.6 Billion by 2027
- Supporter of BLESMA – the limbless veterans charity
*Based on unaudited management accounts
Our business has two divisions – B2B (Beer 2 Business) and B2C (Beer 2 Consumers)
B2B includes those entities that resell our beer.
On-Trade & Off Trade, we sell cask, keg, cans & bottles. These are pubs (free houses & pubcos), taprooms, supermarkets, bottle shops & beer festivals. Recognising our reputation for great tasting beer and seeing us win awards enables us to open new accounts (av. 3 per week in 2021).
B2C includes sales through our websites & TapHouse.
We sell cans & bottles in addition to tickets for a wide network of events including Beer Festivals, Comedy & sporting fixtures.
This division includes the jewel in our crown - the dISruption TapHouse - on an amazing mezzanine floor, which uniquely overlooks the Brewery. Here we sell our beer directly to our customers, help us earn maximum gross margin. This is vitally important to growth.
With your support we will explore opening several similar units to the TapHouse – same appearance, décor & vibe within a 20-mile radius of our Camberley HQ.
Use of proceeds
The initial funds raised will enable us to hire more sales people enabling us to up-scale and target a growth in annual revenues in line with our business plan as well as exploring the opening of up to two new exciting craft beer TapHouses.
We will also improve the user experience of both our websites making them easier to use and purchase. We can then push our marketing/social efforts to the limit. We believe that this will help us sell directly to over 10,000 consumers by the end of 2025.
12% of the investment will be spent building out and expanding our brands. Along with revenue, our brand equity and reputation is key to valuing our business in the future.
We anticipate that our stretch target of £400k will allow us to open another two more sites in similar sized town sites.
The priority is to deliver long-term value for our shareholders. By unifying our team, products and locations, we aim to deliver a holistic and highly attractive brewery and taproom proposition not only for our customers but most importantly for our investors.
The company has an outstanding £50,000 Bounce Back Loan from Natwest at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. The loan is to be repaid in monthly installments with the final repayment by May 2026.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
The company currently has 2 classes of shares; A Ordinary and B Investment.
The only difference between these share classes is that B Investment Shares do not hold voting rights, whereas A Ordinary shares do hold pro-rata voting rights.
All investors in this round, including Seedrs investors, will be receiving A Ordinary shares.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Ascot Brewing Company
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.