AVATR: an App-based toolset that enables doctors globally to deliver remote personalised patient care.
- Medical studies running in 3 countries (UK, Brazil, Germany)
- Adopted by world's leading hospitals (Barts, Imperial..,)
- Demonstrated quality of life and medical condition improvement
- Selected as UK Digital Health Playbook's First 100 startups
Inavya Ventures Ltd is a London-based technology company that has developed AVATR - a simple and trustworthy platform enabling patients, doctors and therapists to collaborate on personalised care plans at scale and control their data.
AVATR reinvents the doctor/patient collaboration: doctors can scale personalised care plans in minutes, and patients can leverage their personal data to open a world of possibilities they never imagined.
Patients get freedom, reassurance and a suite of services tailored to their needs.
For the medical teams, AVATR enables them to collaborate, share and recommend care plans and alerts without any borders, at the simple push of a button, for a genuine remote monitoring of patients.
The company operates an ultra personalised digital care platform — delivering industry-leading retention and clinically proven strong impact on health outcomes, ranging from hypertension and weight to quality of life and medication adherence.
Substantial accomplishments to date
The past year has seen a growing interest for our AVATR remote monitoring solution for patients with Chronic Disease, we have achieved the following milestones:
• The technology is now used by patients from leading hospitals in the UK, Germany and Brazil for randomized trials.
• On the back of the results from the initial trials, we are now engaged in commercial discussions with the hospitals for the acquisition of an AVATR licence.
• We are partnering with St Bartholomew's Hospital and Imperial Hammersmith Hospital in London to launch one of the most ambitious Cardiac Rehab trials.
• AVATR is now approved as a UK Government official supplier of healthcare technology on the UK Digital Marketplace for cloud-based solutions (G Cloud).
• AVATR is part of the UK Digital Health Playbook's First 100 startups (Top 100 UK Healthcare companies).
AVATR operates a B2B SaaS business model, providing 3 types of yearly licences, based on the number of patients to cover: Project / Department / Hospital. The main client base ranges from hospitals to private clinics, to local and regional healthcare providers.
Our current sales cycle starts with the medical teams, which test AVATR on their patients through randomised trials with test groups. Based on the demonstrated positive medical benefits of AVATR, we can then built our commercial proposition and engage the procurement teams with the costs and resources savings delivered by AVATR in these trials for a wider adoption.
As we are engaged with leading hospitals in each country for these trials, we anticipate a reduction of the sales cycle as the trials phase will not be necessary in the future, having already been completed with key opinion leaders.
Use of proceeds
As we are now getting the initial results of the studies and started conversations on the acquisition of licences with some of the hospitals we are engaged with, our ambition is to accelerate our growth, capturing more hospitals and covering more chronic diseases.
COVID has also helped us consolidate our unique selling proposition on the remote patient monitoring capabilities of AVATR.
In this regard, we are launching this booster round to help the company finalise it's first contract. The funds will be used to bridge the legal and operational costs of these first contracts as well as prepare our commercial presence for the next stage of growth.
As the company shifts from pre to post revenue in the next 12 months, we would then be in a position to raise a larger round with institutional investors to accelerate our growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join AVATR at a valuation reflecting the last stage before the company scales internationally.
Aleardo Furlani, one of the Directors at AVATR, runs an accelerator called Innova. Some of the backend development of AVATR is provided by Innova pursuant to a services agreement between the companies. Under the terms of the agreement, Innova has no claim over any IP undertaken or developed for AVATR in connection with the arrangement.
Open an account to get access to the team members of AVATR
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.