Better World Brewing
UK brewed, great tasting beers supporting vital causes, sold D2C in our tap house. Raising to scale.
- Tap house in Elephant & Castle opened March 2022
- B Corp application in progress & part of 1% for the planet
- £170,000 of non-diluting investment for our second bar in Wembley
- Top 15% of Shopify sites that opened in the same week as BWB
We believe in tasty, quality easy drinking beer that also helps our planet and we're on a mission to become one of the UK's top 'for purpose and for profit' beer brands.
Our tasty, vegan-friendly craft beers combine classic popular brews such as Pale Ale and IPA alongside uniquely flavored customer favorites such as our Mango & Passion Fruit Tropical Pale and our Chocolate Porter.
We develop our own recipes for a satisfying sip every time, and because our beers are not mass produced, we're confident in our ability to focus on taste, flavour & quality.
We're raising to open a second tap room at Wembley Stadium, further drive D2C sales through Amazon & social, and develop off trade opportunities.
Join us as we spread the joy of sharing a drink or two and a better world.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Since launching in 2021, we’ve barely stood still:
- Tap room opened in Elephant & Castle in March 2022
- Hit top 15% of traffic to Shopify sites that opened the same week (Q4 2020)
- Awarded £170,000 of non-diluting investment for our second bar in Wembley
- 4.2 Trustpilot rating and 3.7 on Untappd and consistent 5* rating for our taproom
- Donating to multiple eco & conservation charities including One Tree Planted, Plastic Bank, Surfers Against Sewage, Ecologie, 1% for the Planet, and The Orangutan Foundation to give back to our world by planting trees, helping to fund collection of ocean bound plastic bottles & more
- Begun preparatory work for B Corp application
- We’re offsetting carbon from our brewing process, all deliveries are carbon free & we aim to become carbon neutral by the end of the year.
We believe a key part of our success so far is thanks to our great tasting, easy drinking beers tapping into a number of consumer trends:
- Part of the global craft beer industry, set to reach $503bn by 2025
- A business that gives back – and 75% of Brits prefer to shop with ethical brands.
- Beautifully packaged and offering an independent alternative to mainstream brands.
Currently over 45% of our revenue is from direct website sales. In the future we plan to build on this further via our new subscription club, the ‘Doing Good Club’.
Featuring our beer and specials from other socially focused breweries, we’re confident this diverse offering will entice more people to subscribe and increase our RCR.
The remainder of our revenue comes from on trade in our first London tap room. We shortly plan to open a second in Wembley Park, to increase revenue and awareness of the Better World brand.
Use of proceeds
Investment raised will be used in the following ways:
30% Sales team, to develop our off-trade partnerships.
20% Marketing, to deliver social marketing campaigns and promote our Amazon store.
50% Tap room renovation, to complete the fit out of our new tap room at Wembley Park.
The company has the full £150K SEIS allowance remaining. The first £36,107 reflected in the campaign is not SEIS eligible. Investments made after this will be eligible for SEIS tax relief. That means investments up to £186,107 will be eligible for SEIS.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Better World Brewing
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.