We are a sustainable and scalable kidswear rental subscription, creating a better future to grow into.
- 233% subscriber growth in 2022 to over 1,000 subscribers
- Brand partners include Stella McCartney Kids, Patagonia and MORI
- Tech powered scalable system has completed over 60,000 rentals
- Backed by Monzo & Sweaty Betty founders + Mindful Chef investors
Kidswear is the fastest fashion. Little ones are constantly outgrowing their clothes!
The average family spends over £2,000 on kids’ clothes annually, their third largest expense after childcare and food. Whilst outgrown pieces contribute to the 300,000 tonnes of clothing that the UK sends to landfill every year.
Searching for the next size up, and figuring out what to do with outgrown clothes, gets very tedious very quickly.
Families need a solution that’s less wasteful, expensive and time-consuming…
Hi! We’re Bundlee - the rental subscription service for kidswear. We are on a mission to create a better future for little ones to grow into. Our innovative circular model helps parents save money, time and waste, whilst restoring peace in their homes.
We aim to disrupt the £6.8 billion UK and $260 billion global childrenswear markets for the better, by designing waste out of fashion. We aim to extend the lifespan of clothes by 400% and are proud to have sent zero clothes to landfill.
Substantial accomplishments to date
Our goal is to build the leading online multi-brand rental destination for kidswear in the UK and beyond.
2017 - 2019
• The idea, research and MVP
• Eve writes her Master of Enterprise thesis on childrenswear rental
• Creates MVP of Bundlee to test the idea
• Eve goes full-time on Bundlee (wahoo!)
• Awarded Innovate UK Smart Grant, a government grant for ‘the best game-changing and world-leading ideas’, to build our proprietary Inventory Management System that links with our state-of-the-art fulfilment partner
• Launch V1 of Personalised Plan with our pioneering brand partners: Patagonia, Mini Rodini, The Bonnie Mob and MORI
• Eve is listed on Forbes 30 under 30
• Angel investment round brings in investors experienced in subscription and rental startups, Mindful Chef and Music Magpie
• Product and supply chain development of our own-brand clothing range, Bundlee Originals
• Bundlee Originals launches featuring family favourites like 2-way zip up sleepsuits
• Custom website developed with the mission to create an experience so intuitive it’s easy even with one hand during a 3am nighttime feed. This was awarded Subscription Website of the Year
• Brands, including Vivobarefoot, join our collaborative model
• Stella McCartney Kids joins our rental revolution!
• Team grows from 2 to 5
• We achieved 233% subscriber growth
• Listed by Drapers as One To Watch
• Raised £270K from Angel investors
We make recurring revenue through our monthly subscription model. We offer 2 plans so families can choose the best fit.
Whilst having profitable unit economics for us, our model also saves families over 70% and reduces carbon dioxide equivalent emissions by 86% compared to buying new clothes. It’s win-win-win!
Our scalable system has already powered over 60,000 clothing rentals, enabling us to collect valuable first-party data on the rental lifecycle of our clothes.
Use of proceeds
The rental revolution has begun! With the global online clothing rental market forecast to have a 10.4% CAGR over the next 5 years, we believe the future wears Bundlee.
We’re raising funds to enable the next stage of our growth and inspire thousands more families to subscribe. With the funds we plan to extend our available clothes sizes, create new brand partnerships, improve our customers’ experience and grow our talented team.
Digital Product: 4%
Our goal is to save 500,000 kg CO2e and 90 million litres of water with the subscriber growth from this fundraise.
The result? Creating a better future for little ones to grow into.
We’d love you to join our journey!
The Company has a £34,937.10 Bounce Back Loan loan from Lloyds Bank at an interest rate of 2.5%. The loan is to be repaid in May 2026.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
The Company has an outstanding warrant instrument, entered into in 2018 with the University of Manchester. These Subscription Rights entitle the University of Manchester to be issued a number of shares equal to 2% of the fully diluted share capital of the Company. It can be exercised at any time prior to November 2068 , conditional on an Exit Event occurring (a share sale, asset sale, IPO or the company’s winding up / insolvency).
Shareholders and investors in this round will not receive pre-emption rights in relation to the issue of shares under this Warrant Instrument. On its exercise, the Warrant Instrument will therefore result in future dilution to all shareholders.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Bundlee
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.