A multi-award winning online property crowdfunding platform offering market leading returns of 8-12% p.a*
- London, United Kingdom
Categories: Finance & Payments Digital Mixed B2B/B2C
Since the initial Seedrs investment round in March 2019, CapitalRise has grown very fast and continues to disrupt the prime property finance market, offering fast, flexible finance for borrowers and attractive 8-12% p.a. potential returns for investors seeking a place to invest their hard-earned funds.
CapitalRise has grown lending volumes by over 4x in the last 12 months. We continue to scale very fast and are already halfway towards completing our target of £100 million of gross lending, with growth in 2019 demonstrating our success and strong trajectory towards hitting this milestone.
Our lending track record remains spotless, with no losses or defaults, despite continued political uncertainty in the UK. Our loan book continues to grow and we screened over £1.9bn in loan enquiries over the last 6 months – a 30% increase on the 6 months prior.
Substantial accomplishments to date
To see just how far we’ve come since our first Seedrs investment round, below are our latest metrics:
• £48.8m lent against prime property assets worth over £330m vs £20m at our first Seedrs investment round
• 4x increase in lending volumes over the last 12 months
• Over £16m in capital and return repaid to investors vs £4.9m at our first Seedrs investment round
• 9.2% per year average return earned by our investors
• Zero losses or defaults
• Over 222% growth in user numbers over the last 12 months
• Continued strong demand for investments
• Investors have now invested with us 3.1 times on average
• We are now verified by Brismo, who provide independent lending performance data to investors
• Winner: Moneynet Personal Finance Awards Best New Property Investment Provider, Wealth & Finance FinTech Awards Best Property Investment Platform & Best Property Lender, BUILD Awards Most Innovative Property Investment Platform
• Shortlisted: RESI Awards Residential Financier of the Year, EG Tech Investment Award (Property), Women in Finance Fintech Champion of the Year, Seedrs Alumni Unicorn Award, AltFi People’s Choice Award
• Excellent Trustpilot rating
• Continued positive customer feedback
• Press coverage including: Forbes, City AM, Property Week, Bisnow
• Secured £30m funding line from a UK Bank in April
• At term sheet stage for further funding lines totalling £142m
• We expect that these funding lines will enable us to continue our strong growth over the next 12-24 months.
CapitalRise has recently raised £1,000,014 from an investor. This campaign allows Seedrs investors to exercise their pre-emption rights and participate in the funding round.
The lead investor in this round will receive a class of share that benefits from a non-participating 1x liquidation preference.