You can own your home without incurring debt whilst investors can get the rewards of property investment.
- 7,000+ Users
- Part of Barclays Eagle Lab
- Selected for Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator Programme
- FCA regulated
CrowdToLive® is a game changing FCA regulated fintech company committed to revolutionising residential property financing and investment.
4 in 10 young homeowners have had a mortgage application rejected and, for most people, this is the end of the road until they are able to increase their deposit or improve their financial situation.
We are tackling the affordability crisis head-on with our innovative equity based solution that harnesses the power of shared ownership to help potential homebuyers acquire their dream home, debt free.
Our platform, CrowdToLive®, does this by facilitating a circular flow of finance between buy to let investors and the homebuyers. The result is a fruitful debt-free partnership for all.
Through our platform, buyers can own their home without incurring debt whilst investors can reap the rewards of the housing market without the hassle of tenant management.
Substantial accomplishments to date
*We have been selected to be part of several Accelerator programmes such as:
- Virgin Start Up Accelerator Programme.
- Barclays Eagle Lab Accelerator Programme, providing us with exposure to the Barclays ecosystem.
- London&Partners International Growth Programme, connecting the company with growth markets around the world.
- Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator programme, helping the company raise capital and build a distribution network in the gulf region.
- Natwest Accelerator Programme.
*We have build a community of over 7,000 users with a limited marketing budget.
* Our community has submitted over 2,600 properties for a value of circa GBP600 millions.
* We are currently discussing potential partnership with a handful of GCC based banks.
*After being initially an appointed representative, we acquired our FCA license back in August 2019.
We believe our fee structure is simple and effective at generating strong revenue streams. We currently have 3 revenue streams:
- An upfront fee of 3% on each transactions funded on the platform
- A fee of 2% charged every month on the rent collected
- An exit fee of 1% paid by the home buyer each time they increase their ownership in the property
As we are financing peoples home, a great deal of trust is built with our community and down the line we are looking at using open banking to offer more financing and investment products to our community.
Use of proceeds
The proceeds of the round will allow us to accelerate our development by investing in the following areas:
- Legal and tax review to support international expansion (10%)
- Business Development (15%)
- Adding key hires to the team (40%)
- IT infrastructure: We are looking at migrating the platform to a micro service structure and leverage the Open banking opportunity to increase the life time value of each customers (25%)
- Marketing: We will invest in brand awareness and customer acquisition in the UK and abroad, to accelerate our growth (10%)
This round should allow us to prepare the company for our series A funding later on in 2021/Q1 2022
Open an account to get access to the team members of Crowdtolive®
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.