- Investment sought:
- Equity offered:
for 4.67% equity
The world is changing. So is investing. In an uncertain and ever-changing world, Darqube redefines the way retail investors make their investment decisions.
90% of day traders lose money, and one of the reasons is the lack of access to technology. We believe that the tools available for retail investors are insufficient for making qualified decisions, while professional platforms used by financial institutions are too expensive. Also, algorithms are believed to be responsible for around 80% of trades in the financial markets. Thus, to generate profits consistently as Wall Street tycoons, it's our view that retail investors need to be equipped with institutional-grade analytical, risk management, research and trading tools.
Darqube was made to fill this gap. Our mission is to equip everyone – from novice to experienced investors – with the cutting-edge technology and insights they need to make better and smarter investment decisions.
In uncertain times and volatile markets, opportunities may be waiting. Darqube allows you to seize them.
Access to our range of products is currently free. This offer however is limited. In the near future, we plan to introduce premium paid plans and the following revenue streams are intended to form part of this:
• B2C Revenue Streams:
1. Terminal - monthly subscriptions to premium plans including access to advanced tools, institutional-grade insights, research, data and other premium features
2. TradeLab - trading commissions from bots, sales commissions from marketplace bot providers.
3. Messenger - commissions from subscriptions to private trading communities
4. Data - monthly subscriptions via API access to news feeds and institutional-quality fundamental and historical data for 120K+ financial instruments
• B2B Revenue streams:
5. White and grey label solutions licensed to brokers and investment managers. Darqube has received interest and we are in discussions with financial institutions from Europe and the US.
6. Advertising - revenue from in-app adds from partners, financial brokers