Dearbump is a pregnancy subscription box and digital wellbeing service, making work work for new parents
- Multi-award winning subscription boxes
- Over 6000 boxes sold to women around the UK
- Grown almost 300% each year
- 200 Brand partnerships already in place
Dearbump is an award-winning pregnancy subscription service providing products and information tailored for each stage of pregnancy and help the transition into parenthood. We have been operating since 2018 in the direct-to-consumer space.
We have now developed what we believe is the UK’s first corporate parental wellbeing programme, which combines our pregnant subscription boxes with our new wellbeing technology, that includes automatic check ins and digital support throughout pregnancy, maternity leave and the transition back into the workplace.
With 54,000 pregnant women leaving the workplace every year, we have the potential to solve a huge problem for businesses who are finding it increasingly difficult to attract and retain female talent.
Since launch we have won 2 awards, thrived during the pandemic and are currently in conversation with 2 multinational corporations who are interested in implementing this programme.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· We have grown almost 300% YoY since 2019*
· Turnover of 58k in 6 month test period following one influencer post*
· Voted best pregnancy subscription box 2020 - Project Baby Magazine
· Voted best pregnancy gift 2020 - Bizzie Baby
· Over 6,000 boxes sold to women around the UK
· 13,500 social media followers
· Scaled from 8 boxes to 16 boxes as part of our retentions strategy
· Mpower national business award finalist
· 200 Brand partnerships in place
· We have worked with over 20 Influencers who have a combined reach of over 3.5 million people
· We are in advanced conversation with Barclays to provide a maternity package to their staff, and in the interim period we will be offering their staff a discount to our services as part of Barclays staff perks structure
· We are also in advanced conversation with a second national banking corporation to provide our services to their staff
*based on unaudited accounts
Our programme includes monthly boxes curated for every stage of pregnancy, caring for early symptoms like morning sickness right up to preparations for birth and motherhood. All of our boxes contain a product to support wellbeing.
In addition to our boxes, employees will receive wellbeing checks at various points of pregnancy. This enables us to support and reassure women at the times they need it most.
We make money through our subscription services, our boxes are £25 per month.
We also offer bespoke gifting options, and a create your own box feature, which is charged at a premium.
We work with lots of brands and influencers, to offer product placement, and celeb endorsement.
Our new corporate offering will be charged a subscription fee per employee which will start at £500 per year per employee.
Use of proceeds
We require capital to assist in scaling our product across the UK and help market the products to businesses across the UK.
We will use the capital to grow our team to assist with our corporate growth strategy.
Sales and marketing executive to lead our integrated communications strategy.
Relationship manager to manage new clients and build relationships with partner support platforms such as working families, and other mental health/therapy platforms.
We will hire a product operations lead to manage the operations and efficiency of the conversations platform.
*Rewards can only be shipped to UK addresses
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
The company has the following loan:
£11,000 Bounce Back Loan at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum. Monthly repayments of £204.43 began in May 2021 and the loan is to be repaid by May 2026.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Dearbump
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.