DIAL Global is a Diversity & Inclusion Accelerator that powers growth for blue chip companies.
- Tech is at our heart providing the platform for future growth
- Our proprietary DIAL Facets methodology™ sets us apart
- We enable clients to measure and act on ten aspects of diversity
- We help clients to set a vision and support them on their journey
DIAL is a diversity & inclusion accelerator that powers business growth through specialist knowledge, advice and expertise. We believe we are uniquely placed in this market with our holistic approach. Based on research, our proprietary DIAL Facets™ methodology sets us apart, enabling our clients to measure and take action on the ten visible and invisible aspects of diversity.
We help our clients set a vision, then work with them, helping them take action at every step, combining our multifaceted expertise and the power of our network to become true transformation partners. We connect like-minded individuals from CEOs through management to grass roots level. Our rich and diverse network enables peer to peer solutions, shared challenges and successes in addition to transferable methodologies. Ensuring we are at the forefront of the DIBE evolution is paramount, therefore our up to date insights, trends and analytics mean we can equip leaders to drive change at the same time as providing a continuous feedback loop.
Substantial accomplishments to date
DIAL Global was formed in March 2019. Achievements to date include:-
03/19 - The first DIAL Global podcast was published. Another 194 have followed with a cumulative 38,900 downloads made.
07/19 - 1st revenues generated for the DIAL Global Innovation workshop, held November 2019.
05/20 - The inaugural Virtual Global summit was held with our first paying clients coming on board as sponsors.
06/20 - The DIAL Global community App was launched in support of our membership offering. Available to D&I specialists and leaders amongst our client base, it now has over 1,100 registered users.
09/20 - We partnered with Ipsos MORI to launch the McKenzie Delis Review. This survey report, undertaken with a large number of FTSE 500 companies and public institutions, looked at the 10 holistic facets of diversity and how employers are prioritising their efforts.
6/21 - The McKenzie Delis Foundation was established to drive research and insight into how businesses are moving the dial on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. The Foundation will oversee a second annual review, this time focusing on major companies in the UK and USA. Please note, this Foundation is a separate entity from Dial Global Limited.
10/21 - 1st 3 year Membership/Partnership agreement signed.
09/21 - The latest Virtual summit was held, outstripping all previous records for views and coverage. Highlights include 12 Million views overall from 180 countries and coverage of the event in 268 publications. .
We currently generates revenues in two ways:-
Membership - We currently have 38 clients who have annual membership with us which allows groups of employees to access a wealth of content through the DIAL Global App.
Through the App, individuals can enjoy:-
- Event access, Live and On Demand, any time, any device
- Peer to Peer communication and feedback ecosystem
- Personalised content and knowledge library
- Networking and safe spaces
Partnership - To date, we have run numerous global virtual summits - the last in September 2021 was viewed more than 12 million times. For 2022, we intend running the summits on a quarterly basis. Our partnership deals with client organisations affords them different levels of participation and sponsorship at summits.
Future Revenue Model - In June 2021, we gained our first 3 year membership and partnership agreement with Britvic. We're in discussions with other clients to sign 3 year deals and we see this as our standard model moving forwards.
Use of proceeds
The proceeds of this investment round will be used equally across the following key areas:-
- Product development. Ongoing research has highlighted significant opportunities to deliver incremental revenue streams with both existing and new clients. We intend to develop our Learning & Development function to deliver additional revenue streams across L&D solutions, training & coaching – including frameworks & diagnostic services & tools, Consultancy, Accreditation & Audit Capability.
- Commercial team. We will build our commercial team to increase uptake in our core offering of memberships and partnerships and to drive new revenue highlighted above.
- DIAL Community resources. We will invest in additional resources, tools & tech evolution and content to drive retention, engagement and value in our client base. This will include a shift to delivering Quarterly summits which we expect will enable us to increase market reach & revenue delivery through partnership, community membership & advertising.
The business secured a £50,000 bounce back loan in May 2020, which is to be repaid in May 2025. The business has no other debts and confirm that no proceeds from this investment round will be used in the repayment of any debts or loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of DIAL Global
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.