Applying cameras and computer vision techniques to track and manage construction progress
Learn more about convertible campaigns.
We are a construction technology company which specializes in applying cameras and computer vision to help improve construction project delivery. Our focus is on empowering construction management professionals with holistic, real-time visibility over what is happening across their site, with automated reporting and review of the construction progress against project plans.
As this is a pre-emption campaign open only for existing shareholders, minimum details are being provided. More information on Disperse is available on the company’s website. Please note, this information has not been verified or approved by Seedrs.
This investment round is being raised by way of a convertible instrument.
The key terms that apply to Disperse convertible are as follows:
• Discount – conversion to equity at the lower of (i) a 20% discount to the valuation set by a Trigger Event or (ii) the valuation cap of £3,000,000.
• Conversion is automatically triggered by the following Trigger Events:
o A Qualifying Financing Round – defined as the a subscription for equity of at least £250,000;
o A sale of the company;
• On an equity fundraise of less than £250,000, investors shall have the option to convert at a 20% discount to the price set by the “Non-Qualifying Financing Round”. In the event of a Non-Qualifying Financing Round, the Seedrs nominee will opt to convert or not-convert on behalf of all Seedrs investors, acting on the majority decision of the Seedrs investors.
• Longstop Date is 18 months from the date of the convertible.
• If the convertible has not been triggered by the Longstop Date, or is triggered by a sale of the company, conversion will happen at a pre-money valuation of £2,000,000.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Disperse
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.