Communication platform for Financial Teams: aka Slack for Traders and Investors
|Location||New York, United States|
|Sectors||Finance & Payments Digital B2B|
|Incorporation date||19 Mar 2018|
- 60k financial traders from over 160 countries on our MVP
- $4.78M billed through Echofin to-date
- Registered US Trademarks: Echofin® / Where Traders Meet®
- Made front page on TechCrunch, ProductHunt, FinanceMagnates
When it comes to team communication and collaboration, there are many platforms out there: Slack/MS Teams for Enterprises/SMBs, Discord for Gamers, Bloomberg Messenger/Refinitiv for Financial Institutions.
Yet 300M retail traders//investors worldwide use whatever is available since there is no purpose built tool for them.
Echofin is an all-in-one communication platform for Financial Teams with focus on speed, performance and extensibility.
Over the past years, we've helped teams grow, engage and monetize their following by being a leader in this space.
Substantial accomplishments to date
* Over $4.6M in transactions processed through Echofin with just the MVP.
* $500k in pre-seed funding.
* Built a strong tech team with senior engineers with experience in enterprise and financial projects.
* Featured on the cover page of global news media (TechCrunch, ProductHunt, FinanceMagnates, ForexCrunch).
* ECHOFIN® and WHERE TRADERS MEET® are registered US trademarks of the company.
* Cited in a report by CBInsights titled 'The Disruption of the Bloomberg L.P' as one of the companies who are disrupting this market.
* Available for Web, Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.
* Awards and Recognitions: Nominated Best Educational Platform @ Benzinga Awards 2018, Winner Global awards FinanceMonthly 2018, Winner FinTech Awards FinanceMonthly 2020, Stripe Atlas, Microsoft for Startups Alumni, Member of PlugAndPlay Ventures TechCenter.
With just our MVP, we've reached 60,000 active traders and generated more than $4.6M in revenues for our teams.
Over the past year we've been heads down developing the new version of the Echofin platform, after heavy r&d, reverse engineering some of the best-in-their field platforms and leveraging cutting edge-technologies and testing them to their limits.
Having release the new version of the Echofin platform recently, it is now time to invite you and help us on our mission to scale the product from thousands of users to millions.
Two main revenue streams are available in Echofin:
* SaaS based revenues. Team owners can purchase team management plans and addons.
* Transaction based revenues. Pay-to-access content in Echofin are premium chatrooms, financial widgets, webinars, courses.
What most communication platforms and tools fail to deliver, is the ability to offer users with pay-to-access chatrooms and services without requiring effort from the team owners, such as integrating third-party services, and payment processors.
This is where we shine. By providing a build-in billing and subscription mechanism, we streamline this problematic subscription process and keep a % revenue split on transaction. Users on Echofin can purchase directly from within the platform or from checkout links embeded into team creators websites.
Use of proceeds
Scale the technical and sales teams, build the marketplace to allow financial service and widget providers sell directly through Echofin. Execute marketing campaigns, participate in industry expos, partially cover running operating expenses.
The securities referred to herein are not being sold in the United States or to US persons, and may not be sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The issuer does not intend to register any of the securities in the United States or to conduct a public offering of the securities in the United States.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Echofin
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.