Communication platform for Financial Teams: aka Slack for Traders and Investors
|Location||New York, United States|
|Sectors||Finance & Payments Digital B2B|
|Incorporation date||19 Mar 2018|
- 60k financial traders from over 160 countries on our MVP
- $4.78M billed through Echofin to-date
- Registered US Trademarks: Echofin® / Where Traders Meet®
- Made front page on TechCrunch, ProductHunt, FinanceMagnates
When it comes to team communication and collaboration, there are many platforms out there: Slack/MS Teams for Enterprises/SMBs, Discord for Gamers, Bloomberg Messenger/Refinitiv for Financial Institutions.
Yet 300M retail traders//investors worldwide use whatever is available since there is no purpose built tool for them.
Echofin is an all-in-one communication platform for Financial Teams with focus on speed, performance and extensibility.
Over the past years, we've helped teams grow, engage and monetize their following by being a leader in this space.
Two main revenue streams are available in Echofin:
* SaaS based revenues. Team owners can purchase team management plans and addons.
* Transaction based revenues. Pay-to-access content in Echofin are premium chatrooms, financial widgets, webinars, courses.
What most communication platforms and tools fail to deliver, is the ability to offer users with pay-to-access chatrooms and services without requiring effort from the team owners, such as integrating third-party services, and payment processors.
This is where we shine. By providing a build-in billing and subscription mechanism, we streamline this problematic subscription process and keep a % revenue split on transaction. Users on Echofin can purchase directly from within the platform or from checkout links embeded into team creators websites.