Evaclite manufactures award winning dynamic exit signs that save lives through making buildings safer.
- FIREX - Fire Innovation of year 2018 - SHE Awards 2019 & 2020
- Supplied the offices of: Apple, BBC, CBRE, Melia and MetroBank
- Established project enquiries and opportunities worth over £1.5m
- US Patent granted 2019 - UK Patent granted 2020
When a fire alarm sounds - every second counts. It is crucial that we leave a building quickly by the nearest, safest exit.
However, more than two thirds of us (68%) miss or ignore the conventional, static emergency exit signage that we see every day.
Should we actually see and follow it, it may direct us towards the danger as it is unable to adapt to the environment.
Stress increases, and our decision-making slows by at least 50%.
This delays evacuation, puts people's lives at risk and gets worse in a large or unfamiliar building.
Evaclite’s multi-award winning, dynamic and adaptive emergency exit signage is much more effective and solves these problems. Our leading technology:
· Is seen twice as easily (77% v 38%)
· Helps us make up our minds in half the time (2.6 v 5.6sec)
· Reduces congestion at exits by over one third (36%)
· Directs us towards the nearest, safest exit
It is the brighter, quicker and safer solution and helps keep people safe.
Substantial accomplishments to date
The concept was identified in January 2018. We worked hard and launched our dynamic, exit sign technology at Firex (a market-leading event) that year.
We’ve since brought the offices of some great brands into the 21st Century including: Apple, BBC, Dyson, McDonald’s, MetroBank, WeWork, and many more.
We’ve had enquiries from over a dozen countries globally with a 12-month sales opportunity pipeline of over £1.5M.
· May 2018 – Launched at Firex
· November 2018 – Winner; ‘Fire Innovation of the Year’ award – Security & Fire Excellence Awards, IFSEC/FIREX
· March 2019 - Vienna, our first range, independently tested and certified by Lighting Industry Association (LIA)
· April 2019 - UK manufacture begins
· May 2019 - US patent granted
· May 2019 – Install Evaclite signage into the office of our first blue chip client, MetroBank
· June 2019 – Barcelona, our second, outdoor range, tested and certified by LIA
· April 2019 – Runner up; ‘Fire Safety Innovation of the Year’ award - Safety Health Awards
· January 2020 – First UK patent granted
· March 2020 – Finalist; ‘Fire Innovation of the Year’ award category - Safety & Health Excellence Awards
· April 2020 – Version 2.0 technology tested and certified by LIA
· June 2020 – Evaclite Ltd spun out from Bisley Two Innovation and Incubation Programme
· July 2020 - Monaco, our third range, independently tested and certified by LIA
We are a product manufacturer and supply signs that are installed by others. As such, our growth strategy is simple. In order to grow, we need to sell more products to more customers.
We already have three market ready ranges and have established market fit and referenceability through supplying to the buildings of some large, international brands.
The next steps are:
· Develop existing relationships and drive known opportunities through to delivery
· Secure initial ongoing, strategic partners who are market leaders in the UK and are able to buy in volume such as integrators and distributors
· Identify key international strategic partners who are able to offer volume opportunities through licensing or equivalent
· Increase operational profit by driving down product cost through product development, value engineering, the supply chain and economies of scale
Whilst remaining lean and controlling overhead.
Use of proceeds
The plan is to use the majority of the funds received to build a sales team and supercharge our growth plan (60%) and inbound marketing campaign (28%).
We also plan to develop additional intellectual property (7%) with the remaining 5% to be spent on overheads and general costs.
However, we believe in remaining dynamic and adaptable. As such, we will modify this plan as required and in accordance with external factors to ensure we spend the money wherever it will deliver the highest rate of sustainable growth and best value for the business and its shareholders.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Evaclite
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.