EverTrek is a multi award-winning adventure travel brand taking adventure to the next level
- Running trips across 14 countries
- Winners of "Best Trekking Company" in British Travel Awards
- Loyal community of over 120,000 challenge hungry adventurers
- Sales are accelerating post pandemic. £2.4mil in 2022*
We have been busy filling our EverTrekkers' lives with adventure, and now it’s time to trek and climb even higher!
In 2022 the adventure travel market is estimated to be worth over £18bn in the UK and over £400bn internationally, and is set to grow as ‘Challenge Hungry’ adventurers are on the hunt for even more adventures.
EverTrek has grown a lot from its mountainous roots when our founder and CEO Andy Moore returned from a trek to Everest, and now we run treks and expeditions to over 14 countries.
The Company has gone from strength to strength; what was an idea on the back of a trip to Nepal has now grown to an EverTrekker community of more than 120,000 adventure-minded people.
That journey continues as we’ve had our busiest year ever in 2022 with more than 98 groups and 800 EverTrekkers trekking to Everest alone. That’s 29,700 cups of tea drunk, 4.4 mil metres of altitude climbed, and almost 200 million steps completed. Strava is getting a right old workout!
Substantial accomplishments to date
• We said Namaste to our first EverTrekker at Everest Base Camp
• Rebranded to EverTrek. Adventure would never be the same again.
• Introduced pay monthly option for customers so they could spread the large cost over flexible monthly payments.
• We were Voted Tourism ‘Welsh Startup of the Year’.
• We grew our revenue 1,090% in 2018 compared to £28,441 in 2017*.
• Launched marketing campaigns in the US.
• Members Area Launched.
• Journey to Base Camp film released.
• Mountain Malarkey podcast launched reaching number 5 in the UK wilderness charts.
• Sales grew by more than 125% in 2020 compared to 2019*.
• EverTrekker personalised Trip Planners were launched to the community, and trip prep got even better!
• The Tuesday Tune-In LIVE show was launched to keep our community engaged during the pandemic, and we attracted 260,000 viewers on a single channel in the first year.
• Although no trips, we doubled our customer bookings.
• We ran 219 facebook campaigns with a total Ad spend of £23k.
• We released our second adventure film ‘Kilimanjaro - The Long Way’.
• We released the mobile Trip App for customers using the Vamoos app structure.
• Raised over £10,000 of support for our worst affected guiding teams.
• We won Customer Service & Commitment award in the Wales Business Awards.
• Sales grew with total sales of £2.4 million so far this year, with an ad spend of around £55k.
• We’re in the final 3 companies in British Travel Awards for Best trekking holiday company. We'll find out the result at the end of November!
• We released our third adventure film ‘Toubkal - First Ascent’.
*Based on unaudited management accounts.
We work directly with third-party partners under the Evertrek brand, where all revenue comes directly through us meaning we can build a more powerful profit margin approach which has enabled us to re-invest and grow the business over the last 4 years.
Marketing that works - strong ROI on ads so far across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
However, it’s not all because of the ads.
A Loyal customer base - 93.5% of EverTrekkers customers chose to keep their bookings during the pandemic showing epic future commitment. This loyalty has enabled us to create a passionate adventure community where we have huge repeat business.
Average sale value has increased from £1405 in 2018 to £2150 in 2022*. In 2022, we have had 1,697 bookings which has increased significantly from 98 bookings in 2018.
The Customer Journey - We’ve worked hard to develop and enhance the booking journey to provide a more streamlined and enjoyable experience for our customers.
*Based on unaudited management accounts.
Use of proceeds
Life is all about adventure and with this investment we will look to further develop and grow the business to provide even more awesome adventures for our EverTrekker community as well as add more value to the business.
We'll work on launching new trips in areas of the world we don’t currently operate in. How exciting is this?!
We’ll get to work on completely revamping the entire booking system meaning a slicker booking process for our community.
New Community Events:
We plan on launching some awesome NEW EverTrekker events around the UK. Think adventures, inspiring talks, music, and dancing, you get the vibe!
Expand our Growth Internationally:
We’ve briefly marketed outside of the UK but our aim is to start opening up our marketing campaigns to the US and Europe.
Saving the planet one trek at a time:
We will look to roll out water filters on all trips, reducing plastic use, as well as increasing our carbon offsetting and re-wilding efforts with our partners Mossy Earth.
The Company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £40,000 loan from HSBC BBL at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum in 2020. The loan is to be repaid by May 2025 with a monthly repayments of £709. The current outstanding balance is £29,522.
2. £15,000 loan from Federal Capital at an interest rate of 4.2% per annum in 2022. The loan is to be repaid by April 2023 with monthly repayments of £1,785. The current outstanding balance is £6,150.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of EverTrek
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.