We're on a mission to simplify skincare routines with our award-winning, ethical products for every face.
- Sold in 23 countries, 59 retailers like Harrods & LookFantastic
- Over £400K sales in just over 2.5 years, 40K+ products sold
- 1000s press & influencer mentions, 9 awards (Elle, Marie Claire)
- 17K sanitary pads (89K carrier bags worth) saved from landfill
We are on a mission to simplify skincare routines. We understand that when you’re tired, been working out or on your period you might not have the time or energy to do a full skincare routine, even if you know you should. So, we’ve created a range of results-driven, easy to use and understand products that can be applied with minimum fuss.
Our widely accessible products are natural and organic, vegan, ethically sourced and environmentally safe. We also want to open-up conversation and destigmatise topics like periods and menopause and give back to period poverty and menopause organisations.
Made for period, tired, sweaty, dull and menopausal skin, each tube contains specific proven active ingredients to help skin at those times. So our customer doesn’t have to think about a thing.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Our products have been awarded the ‘best’ for period, menopause, oily skin, or face masks in general by 9 leading publications including Telegraph, Woman & Home, Elle and Marie Clare.
- We’re available to buy in 59 retailers including Harrods, LookFantastic, Beauty Bay, Boots and Douglas across 23 countries.
- Built an engaged community of over 54K across email, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Achieved over £400k sales in just over 2.5 years.
- Created by a team of beauty experts – journalists, skin experts, aromatherapists, designers – Faace founder Jasmine has worked in beauty for 16 years and was recently awarded ‘Who’s Who of Natural Beauty’ 2022 alongside brands like Weleda and Neal’s Yard.
- Over 1M sheet masks are thrown away each day. Faace’s ‘no sheet, sheet mask’ tubes gives people what we believe to be a more sustainable option.
- Vegan, cruelty free, natural, organic and ethically sourced ingredients, housed in 60% recycled and recyclable tubes.
- Faace has saved 17,907 sanitary pads (equivalent of 89,573 carrier bags) from landfill with a buy one give one initiative with period poverty social enterprise Hey Girls.
- Donated for every purchase of Menopause Faace to The Menopause Charity.
As well as having a baseline of key retailers who re-order from us each quarter, in December we have launched into Selfridges.
Zalando across the EU is due to go live soon.
We have new distribution agreements in place for countries including Lithuania, South Africa, Taiwan, as well as the whole of the GCC, all set to launch the brand in 23. We have travel retail with airlines on the horizon too.
Stress Faace, our first ever moisturiser is about to go on sale, with 4 other new products in the pipeline for 23.
Use of proceeds
We are raising to fuel the growth we have achieved to date. We want to be able to produce those newly developed products for retail (30%), support all key retailers and countries with digital marketing, increasing our brand awareness, and driving more sales (40%), continue to grow our social media and invest in our content strategy for Instagram as well as TikTok (12%) and also work with relevant influencers to also help drive awareness around the brand (18%).
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Faace
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.