Famli is transforming how families look after their wellbeing for the growing $136bn parent-tech market.
- No.1 solution chosen by clinicians to prevent childhood obesity in Sweden
- Endorsed and funded by Innovate UK
- Used by primary schools across the UK, with LOI’s for purchase
- Famli app launched in Aug 2021 and generating revenues
Family life can be challenging.
Now more than ever, wellbeing is a crucial aspect of life that needs to be nurtured and improved.
Famli's vision is to disrupt the digital health industry focused on individuals, and build a world in which more families wake up feeling healthy and happy.
Researched with over 3300 families, Famli makes it fun and simple for parents and young children to easily exercise more, eat better and improve their mental health - all from one place. It does this by combining over 200 intergenerational wellbeing activities, with engaging gamification features.
Famli's positive impact:
The parent-tech market is growing fast and the school wellbeing curriculum is more important than ever. We aim to improve the mental and physical health of pupils through modernising education. Famli’s route to market strategy is to licence its platform to primary schools, enabling them to positively impact their pupil’s wellbeing beyond the classroom - all the way to their families.
Substantial accomplishments to date
• Famli has been crowned by clinicians as Sweden’s number one solution to preventing childhood obesity by 2030.
• Our app has been researched with over 3300 families for 2 years, producing results showing a clear positive influence of the wellbeing of families with young children (available upon request).
• In just 4 months, over 20 schools are already interested in using Famli as a pupil wellbeing tool, and we have received various letters of intent.
• We are endorsed and funded by the UK's national innovation agency, Innovate UK.
• The Famli app was launched onto both the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store in August 2021,
• Over 9,000 families have downloaded our app, with a 5-star overall rating in the app stores.
• Families are sharing the app on social media, organically growing our user base.
• Established a well-balanced founding team, with experienced advisors from the likes of Innovate UK, Montessori and SWELife.
• Founders awarded both the UK Young Innovator Award & Santander Entrepreneurship Award
• We became KidSAFE Certified, through adhering to unique and high standards for online child safety.
• Due to the positive impact we’re making, we’ve received media coverage from The BBC, Business Live, Tech Round, Bristol Live and B24/7.
We are currently focused on licensing our digital wellbeing solution to Primary Schools. Famli plans to charge an annual licence fee of £10 per pupil, this averages to £2500 per school in the UK.
With English school spending on mental health support almost doubling in the last 3 years, and the UK government announcing a £17million support package to improve pupil wellbeing in schools, there are significant resources available to schools to purchase Famli.
The UK market alone has over 20,000 primary schools, creating a potential revenue pool of over £50 million ARR. After establishing ourselves in the UK, our ambition is to expand internationally from 2024. Even if we sold to just 5% of primary school age children across the world, this would create roughly £350 million in ARR.
In the longer term (4-5 years), we aim to build upon our B2C subscription based sales channel, deploying Famli to corporate organisations as an employee benefit and working with health insurance companies.
Use of proceeds
With a researched and tested product, technology already built, working relationships in the school sector and a passionate and focused team, we plan to use the investment in two core areas to supercharge our growth. These areas are:
1. Product Development - Our roadmap for the next 12 months consists of implementing essential features for school usage. These include building a teacher portal for school staff to monitor pupil progress and expanding the usability of the app onto tablets and iPads.
2. School Sales Channel Expansion - Developing and increasing the number of our school pilots while collecting further valuable statistical data on our positive impact, will enable us to convert multiple school licensing sales, for upcoming national and international scaling in 2023.
For further information, our available documents include a detailed breakdown on the use of proceeds.
Join us and be part of the future of family and children health!
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Famli
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.