Fantasy Football Hub
Some of the very best fantasy football players, writers and content creators under one roof.
Premier League fantasy football is booming.
Over the last two decades, it’s gone from an obscure game played by tens of thousands to a global phenomenon enjoyed by millions. As more and more people play the game, there is a demand for knowledge on how to play, tips for each week, and tools to help managers rise up the ranks and beat their friends.
Recognising this demand, Fantasy Football Hub was created.
‘The Hub’ brings together some of the very best fantasy football players, bloggers, tool creators, podcasters and content creators under one roof, acting as a one-stop shop for all things fantasy football.
An affiliate contributor model sits behind the site that acts as a growth and content creation mechanism rolled into one. This has enabled the site to create a rich and diverse range of resources, grow our social media presence and, ultimately, generate our recurring membership base to over 3,000 paying users in a short space of time. To our knowledge, this affiliate contributor model is unique.
The Premier League has an estimated global audience of close to a billion people worldwide.
Fantasy football continues to grow because it is a social way for these people to become more involved with the game they love.
And, importantly, they want to win.
Fantasyfootballhub.co.uk aims to meet this demand by providing a central place for these managers to interact and gain an edge over their rivals.
Some of our key features include:
· A diverse range of gold standard resources, including player comparison tools, advanced statistical modelling, planning worksheets, and guides on how to win.
· Weekly insights from some of the very best fantasy football managers, including former winners and top-ranked players.
· An online community of like-minded fantasy football enthusiasts, accessible through moderated social channels such as WhatsApp and Slack.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· 3,000 recurring subscription members (from £2.99pm to £99.99py): In February 2019, Will resigned from his role as a business psychologist to focus full time on Fantasy Football Hub. Since then, our membership numbers have grown from 500 to over 3000 paying subscribers.
· Deep pool of high-quality contributors: We target the very best fantasy players and content creators who are recognised as experts in the field. Our contributor affiliate model means that contributors are rewarded for producing high-quality content and sharing their content far and wide.
· Social media growth. We now have over 24,000 Twitter followers, 7,000 YouTube subscribers and 3,000 Facebook likes.
· Proprietary tools. In addition to a diverse range of resources provided by our contributors, we also have a suite of our own proprietary tools, including a statistical analysis tool, a player comparison tool, a rate my team algorithm, and a fixtures analysis feature.
Our three main monetisation streams are:
1. Site memberships: Gaining traction in this area has been our focus to date. We now have over 3,000 paying members, which are all recurring subscriptions ranging from £2.99pm to £99.99py.
2. Affiliate partnerships: The growing online football gambling and fantasy betting industries represent a further monetisation stream as we have their target audience – paying fantasy football managers. For example, over the last few months, we have been approached by Paddy Power and Fanteam to help launch their new daily fantasy games.
3. Generic site advertising. With tens of thousands of site hits each week from a demographic that is an ideal target for advertisers, this is an obvious avenue for future monetisation.
Use of proceeds
Technology - 50%
Fantasy Football Hub has developed numerous fantasy football tools that provide evergreen benefits all year round. In order to stay ahead of the competition, we plan to invest in future technology and advanced data.
‒ Providing additional player and team analysis tools
‒ Improving website user interface
‒ Increasing developer man hours
Marketing - 50%
Due to the affiliate contributor model, we have not required a large marketing spend to date. However, in order to grow the membership to the next level, we will allocate 50% of the funds to:
‒ Buy targeted Facebook and Twitter ads
‒ Develop SEO optimisation
‒ Employ a full-time social media manager for the 2020/21 season
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.