We’re a plant-powered cloud caterer reinventing the way people eat in canteens and outdoor markets.
- £1.2M seed investment from London-based VC, Kindred Capital
- Disrupting the $200BN catering market which is to double by 2032
- Distribution via canteens and outdoor markets, not restaurants
- Conscience capital business helping to grow the pie for everyone
Learn more about convertible campaigns.
Farmstand is a plant-powered cloud caterer.
Our mission is to feed the world plants.
We’re reinventing the way people eat in the canteen and outdoor markets.
How does Farmstand work?
- First, we cook our plant-powered food in our central kitchen. We only need one per city.
- Second, we deliver it to canteens and outdoor markets.
- Third, the canteens & markets then sell it to customers via Farmstand-branded concessions staffed by their teams.
- Fourth, customers can also pre-order, pay, and pick-up via the Farmstand app.
No rent. No build costs. Capital efficient. Technology-enabled. Globally scalable.
Why did I start Farmstand?
In 2006, our Founder, Steven Novick, was diagnosed with cancer.
Changing to a plant-based diet was vital to improving his health.
Grew up in a working-class family in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
Double-majored in Economics & History and graduated with honours in both.
1 of 500 people to climb the 7 Summits including Mount Everest.
Cancer survivor. Ironman triathlete. Marathoner (PB 3:06).
3x startup Business Development Head:
1 IPO filed (then acquired); 1 acquired; 1 private equity fund.
We offer something for everyone.
Our all-day offering is flexitarian and 100% customisable.
An international menu without the carbon footprint.
80% veggie, 65% vegan, 5% sustainable fish, 15% meat.
Our goal is to have everyone on the planet eat One plant-based Meal a Day. We call it, OMD.
Farmstand generates revenue and a gross margin on all our food.
We also receive franchise fees for our brand and licensing fees for our app.
We are paid by the canteen, outdoor market or the customer directly via the Farmstand app.