Fearne & Rosie
Fearne & Rosie produce higher fruit and lower sugar jams. More fruit, less sugar. It's berry simple.
- Listed in Waitrose, Ocado and Morrisons.
- Dragons' Den winner.
- In partnership with industry icon, Giles Brook.
- Live conversations with multiple supermarkets for 2022 listings.
Did you know that most jams in UK retailers contain at least 60g of sugar per 100g? That's 60%!
Fearne & Rosie is on a mission to make healthier, tastier, happier food choices accessible for all families.
We're here to make a positive impact; to educate, spark joy and inspire families to lead healthier lifestyles.
More fruit, less sugar.
It's berry simple!
Substantial accomplishments to date
* Listed in Waitrose, Ocado and Morrisons.
* A community of over 20 000 across social channels.
* In discussions with several UK supermarkets for 2022 product launches.
* Conversations in multiple export markets for imminent launches.
* BCorp pending with innovative plans to build out sustainability and charitable partnerships.
* Secured Dragons' Den offer from Tej Lalvani before opting to partner with Giles Brook.
* Investors joining this round include Giles Brook (BEAR, Vita Coco, Innocent, Mindful Chef), Will Greenwood (former England Rugby World Cup Winner, Sky Sports, Legend Holidays, The Telegraph) and Pip Murray (founder of Pip & Nut).
We have an omni-channel strategy including UK retail, DTC via our website and export. We have a presence in UK supermarkets and are in ongoing conversations to support growth moving forward.
The company manufactures and sells reduced sugar jams. We are profitable per unit, and we are targeting a net profit moving forwards.
The company seeks to grow revenue to over £16 million in the next 5 years prior to exit.
Use of proceeds
Our vision is to become the favourite, most loved and trusted family brand.
Funds from this round will be used as follows:
50% Marketing and in-store activation.
30% Building out the berry best team.
20% Working capital as part of our scale up.
We have big dreams for our little brand and with your support we want to grow Fearne & Rosie to be that much loved and trusted family brand.
And have a jammy good time along the way!
Fearne & Rosie currently uses Raydale Foods Ltd as the manufacturer of their products. Raydale Food Ltd is run by an immediate family member of Rachel, the founder.
Rachel is also a Director of Raydale Foods Ltd with no active role day-to-day and with intentions of stepping down by the end of 2022. Fearne & Rosie receive no preferential terms with Raydale Foods Ltd and an arms-length contract exists between the two entities. Fearne & Rosie have begun conversations to move manufacturers in the upcoming months as the business scales.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Fearne & Rosie
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.