A family of cloud kitchens, delivering restaurant-quality food straight to your door.
- Over £550k sales since launch in Nov 2019
- Outstanding customer ratings - average 4.6/5*
- Food delivery sector growing +13.4% YoY
- Scalable model - Capex estimated at £10k per site
Feastr is one of the first UK multi-brand cloud kitchen businesses, delivering restaurant quality food to your door in 30 minutes, or less.
Operating from cloud kitchens within densely populated areas allows us to exploit the booming food delivery market without the huge overheads associated with bricks and mortar restaurants - cheaper rents, rates, and no front of house.
With the founding team immersed in the London food scene, Feastr places a huge emphasis on the quality of food. Since day one, we've had outstanding customer feedback and reviews, with average ratings across all restaurants being 4.6/5* - topping a host of household names including Wagamama, Five Guys, and Shakeshack.
In the next 5 years, Feastr aims to scale to 6 brands across 30+ locations, building high-tech, open plan kitchens along the way.
Substantial accomplishments to date
August 2019 - December 2019
• Raised £150k SEIS round
• Shoreditch site opens, launching our first restaurant brand - SoBe Burger
• £20k sales in our first month of trading
January 2020 - April 2020
• Launched our second restaurant brand - Chick'N'Bun
• Monthly sales more than double to £52k*
May 2020 - July 2020
• Second site in Waterloo opens, operating both SoBe Burger and Chick'N'Bun
• Waterloo site generates £34k sales in first month of trading
• Launched our third (and all-vegan) restaurant brand - Mutha
August 2020 - Present
• Generating weekly revenues of £20k+
• Chick'N'Bun rated 4.7/5* on Deliveroo
• SoBe Burger and Mutha rated 4.6/5* on Deliveroo
• Bond signed for our third kitchen in Camden (launching Q4 2020)
• Fourth and fifth site identified in Battersea and Hammersmith
* based on unaudited management accounts
Feastr operates its restaurants on aggregators such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, and Just Eat, capitalising on their huge ready customer base. This enables us to hit the ground running from day one of launch, very quickly reaching our target audience within the delivery radius of each kitchen.
Use of proceeds
The foundations are all in place. In the past 12 months, Feastr has not only successfully opened two sites, it has done so at a fraction of the cost of a traditional bricks and mortar restaurant, and to huge success. We've created online brands that are loved by thousands, established a flawless supply chain, installed key operational processes within our kitchens, and built a great team to support it all.
Now we're coming to you - our loyal customers and fellow foodies - to take Feastr to the next level.
With your investment, we will open three new locations which have already been identified - Camden, Battersea, and Hammersmith. We also intend to be aggressive on our digital marketing push with some very exciting and innovative campaigns planned for 2021. This will help support the growth of the business and prepare Feastr for its next round of fundraising, with early conversations already taking place with several VCs.
This is your opportunity to join us on our journey as we continue to disrupt the £38B UK restaurant industry.
Please note, the company has an outstanding Bounce Back loan of £41,000. This loan is interest-free until May 2021, at which point the interest will be 2.5% per annum. The company has an overdraft facility of £25,000 from Barclays Bank. None of the funds raised will be used to repay these loans.
Please note, £50,000 of the raised funds reflected in the campaign was received by the company in August 2020, and £10,000 in September 2020 from Fresco Global Limited (related to one of the Co-Founders). Both investments are a part of the same round and are on the same terms.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Feastr
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.