Field Doctor make award-winning ready meals to support specific health conditions and goals.
- Fast growth: £1M sales in 15 months since national launch *
- Innovative: UK's 1st certified range of low FODMAP ready meals
- Engaged community: 30k email, 10k social & Trustpilot excellent
- Multi award-winning: 4 Great Taste, food innovative + health
At Field Doctor we believe in the power of food as medicine to help improve people’s lives.
Science-led, dietitian-designed and chef-made, our award-winning ready meals are condition-targeted and support a range of health goals and dietary choices.
There are millions of people in the UK who have conditions where food can have a positive health impact including IBS, Type 2 diabetes, mental health, women’s health, healthy ageing and heart disease.
We deliver direct to our customers and they simply heat and eat for 100% effortless health!
Substantial accomplishments to date
Innovative: Launched the UK’s first certified low FODMAP ready meals for people who have IBS, a condition that affects 1 in 10 people in the UK and in 2022 we intend to launch our next range for people with Type 2 Diabetes.
Sales: £1M sales in 15 months since national launch*.
2022 Fast Start: +275% Q1 sales growth YOY*.
Award-winning: 4 Great Taste, Innovative Food Product of the Year, Women's Health & Women's Fitness and Taste of the West Gold.
Excellent customer reaction: growing community; 30k email database, 10k on social and rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
Lots of Press + PR: we've featured in numerous health and wellness magazines, on BBC TV, in podcasts and on radio and met HRH Princess Anne!
Amazing Partners: we've worked collaboratively to drive awareness and acquisition with Health Tech Partners like Thriva, leading dietitians including The Gut Health Clinic, aligned brands like Symprove, influencers like Amy Williams MBE and Charities: The IBS Network and Guts UK.
*based on unaudited management accounts
Our proven business model is built on the principle that food as medicine can really impact people's health. Our customers buy more frequently as they see and feel the benefits and it helps their condition. Our loyalty rates are market leading.
Main revenue stream: direct to consumer via our website, one-off and subscription
Secondary revenue streams: Wellness at Work platforms + Consumer Wellness Platforms, Affiliates, Gift cards, Specialist wholesale
On plan: digital consultation, health tech integrations
Use of proceeds
1. Launch new range - for diabetes, lower calorie, low sugar, high protein range
2. Boosting productivity by improving efficiencies and driving down costs
3. Drive growth by extending our marketing activities to reach more people and improve their experience
4. Invest in tech including our subscription service and digital consultation service
5. Expand our team in science, marketing and in the kitchen
The company has the following outstanding loans:
1. £160,000 Sales Ledger Loan from Shopify at an interest rate of 12% per annum, which was received in Nov-21. The loan repayment continues as a % of sales until the amount is repaid.
2. £66,746 Sales Ledger Loan from Clear Co at an interest rate of 12% per annum, which was received in Mar-21. The loan repayment continues as a % of sales until the amount is repaid.
3. £15,900 Directors Loan from Richard Archer at an interest rate of 9% per annum, which was received in Feb-22. The loan does not have a repayment schedule.
4. £15,900 Directors Loan from Peter Cornforth at an interest rate of 9% per annum, which was received in Mar-22. The loan does not have a repayment schedule
5. £26,500 Short Term Loan at an interest rate of 9% per annum, which was received in Apr-22.
6. £15,900 Short Term Loan at an interest rate of 9% per annum, which was received in May-22.
7. £25,000 in unpaid salaries, which are outstanding since Nov-21. The loan does not have a repayment schedule nor does it accrue interest.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Field Doctor
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.