Findingaplace is revolutionising the rental search experience, removing the need to even search at all.
- Disruptive prop-tech SaaS platform established & ready to scale.
- 5 star reviewed service, endorsed by tenants and agents.
- Over 15,000 tenant registrations since Spring 2021 launch.
- Working with hundreds of agents London-wide.
For renters, finding a property is not easy. It’s time consuming, stressful & full of disappointment but thankfully, Findingaplace exists to revolutionise the property search experience, removing the frustrations faced when renting a new home.
We save tenants over 20 hours otherwise lost trawling through property portals by connecting them only to Estate Agents who have properties that match their exact requirements.
Research by RWB reveals that half of searching tenants say the property they were looking for was no longer available and almost 40% never even received a reply at all. Unsurprisingly, a huge two thirds of tenants are not happy with the overall rental experience.
It takes less than 60 seconds to complete our free-of-charge online form removing the need to search at all. We save tenants time, protect their privacy and even give them an opportunity to hear about new properties that are yet to be advertised.
We’re also here to help the Agencies too, by providing pre-vetted tenants we save them resource and costs associated with both vetting and advertising. It’s a win/win for everyone.
Substantial accomplishments to date
· A highly scalable, disruptive SaaS prop-tech platform launched in London Spring of 2021. Revenue generating and ready to scale.
· We are proud to have welcomed over 15,000 tenant registrations - with ambitious marketing plans to share our proposition far and wide.
· We enjoy working with hundreds of estate agents throughout London, including the largest brands in the industry as well as fantastic independents too.
· Feedback from both tenants and agents has thus far been overwhelming positive, in fact we have only ever received 5-star reviews.
· Patentable and innovative number masking technology safeguarding our tenants contact information if required.
· Featured in multiple leading industry press including EstateAgentToday & The Negotiator as well as being an industry source for national press The Evening Standard.
Findingaplace collects a monthly subscription from our Estate Agent partners in order to access our prop-tech platform which provides them with pre-vetted tenant applicants that specifically match their bespoke criteria such as coverage area, property type, budget etc.
Findingaplace has global reach, our journey has begun in London but our scalable SaaS platform is designed to operate in unlimited markets & regions.
Different subscription package options provide flexibility to our estate agent partners and enable our service to support independents as well as national brands alike.
Our immediate goal is to solidify our position in the London market before scaling quickly into major cities across the UK and internationally.
Our technology allows us the opportunity to increase the product offering including property sales as well as strategic partnerships with other services related to the property sector, generating a multitude of additional revenue streams.
Use of proceeds
With the backing of some truly incredible anchor investors bringing industry and commercial experience galore - as well as YOU - we aim to focus on the following areas;
Customer acquisition - Grow our proven marketing strategy to increase awareness and exposure in the property market, bringing our concept to more tenants who deserve better. In turn, this supports our targeted growth ambitions.
Team expansion - To keep up with demand and successfully induct our new agencies, support our tenant applicants as well as introduce business development to unlock partnerships given our unique position.
Technology and platform development - We have an aggressive roadmap for launching new market-leading features which include updates on both tenant and agent sides of our platform. These will improve levels of automation, enable further App development and provide technology preparations for significant scaling.
The company has one £37,500 Bounceback loan at an interest rate of 2.5% per annum starting from May 2020. The loan is due to be repaid May 2030. The funds from this round will not be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Findingaplace
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.