Award winning low sugar high protein indulgent baked snacks. You can now have your cake and eat it!
- Retailers include Coop + Selfridges, with planned Tesco launch***
- 50k Instagram following, with 30k on mailing list
- Over 100% YOY growth since inception**
- Over 1 million cakes sold
Fitbakes is a British award winning low sugar, high protein, baked snacks brand.
Imagine if a treat could taste like cake and have the nutrition of a protein bar?
Our products have 90% less sugar, 80% less fat, 60% less calories and 200% more protein than leading cakes and chocolate brands.* And we achieve that with NO artificial sweeteners, flavourings or colourings.
We believe this nutrition makes us compliant with the new government non-HFSS policy, which says that from April 2022, products that are high in fat, sugar or salt might not be able to advertise or promote in store.
We are all about healthy and and indulgent snacking... You can literally now have your cake and eat it!
*Based on company research.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Over 100% YoY growth since inception**
- Over 1 million cakes sold online D2C
- 25% repeat purchase in store, 40% online
- Retailers include Coop and Selfridges
- Planned launch in 1,000 Tesco Express stores in Q3 2021***
- Working with over 1k micro influencers, we have grown our Instagram following to over 50k
- A mailing list of 30,000 cakeaholics' built through DTC
- Partnership with WW (Weight Watchers) started in 2020, and just renewed
- Lots of press features, including: BBC1 News, The Times, Forbes, The Telegraph, Daily Mail and The Grocer
- We are currently applying to be a certified B Corp. as we want to be a business that balances purpose and profit
- We were a winner at the Best of Health Awards, as well as being a finalist at the MidCounties Good Food Awards, and the Veggie Awards (ongoing)
**Based on unaudited management accounts.
***Subject to change by Tesco
Currently, the majority of our revenue comes from our D2C channel, but we are intending to expand our retail offering with this investment round.
D2C revenue is a combination of Email marketing, FB and Google Ads, Social Media influencers and general press awareness. With the grocery listings now a focus we expect a bigger swing in revenue from this source moving forward in 2022 and beyond.
Currently, Our DTC channel accounts for the majority of our revenue. We have successfully grown this revenue channel through a combination of email marketing, FB and Google Ads, Social Media influencers and press coverage leading to improved brand awareness.
With stockists already including Co-op, Selfridges and the planned launch in Tesco later this year, we intend to focus on growing the stockists and grocery listings side of the business to further drive revenue moving forward.
Use of proceeds
Investment raised in this round will be used primarily to support our digital growth and the retail launch in the following stockists, more specifically in stock and marketing to support the listing (in store promotions, merchandising, sampling and OOH):
• Planned launch in 1k Tesco stores in Q3 this year*
• In discussions with another major retailer for a 2022 launch
Exit strategy: TRADE ACQUISITION
Previous discussions with Mondelez President of Northern Europe and Director of Corporate Development Ventures.KPMG M&A team are also in ongoing discussions with potential partners.
*Subject to change by Tesco.
Investors in this round will have access to buy the latest Fitbakes product, Millionaire Caramel Cakes, before the official public launch.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Fitbakes
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.