FounderTribes empowers you to start up and scale up your business via our educational app.
- Untapped market of an estimated 581m entrepreneurs
- £20,000 revenue signed
- Brand-name instructors - Jen Wong, Anne Wojcicki, Stacey Abrams
- Co-investors include US unicorn founders who have raised $2bn+
As of 2017, there were 582 million entrepreneurs globally. We estimate 581 million will never gain access to VC funding, get into an accelerator, and will never get any meaningful entrepreneurial education. That’s an underserved market of worth at least $80bn.
Talent is distributed equally; opportunity is not. We exist to change that.
- Get personalised feedback from our community of seasoned entrepreneurs and investors
- Get actionable tips from world-class mentors and industry-specific networks to work on problem areas
- Get warm intros to VCs, angels and alternative financing to secure the funds to start and scale your business
On trend: Remote learning is now the norm
A Netflix moment for education: EdTech is forecasted to have a 3.48% market penetration in a $5 trillion global education market in the US and Europe. As a comparison, online penetration is 10-20% in retail industries.
A rapidly growing market with an estimated 16.3% CAGR by 2025
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Raised £700,000+ as part of this round, including investment from brand-name investors, including a well-known UK-based billionaire; Sander Daniels, co-founder of Thumbtack, which has raised over $436m from Sequoia and Google; Zac Bookman, founder of OpenGov, which has raised over $140m from a16z amongst others; Jamie Broderick, former Head of Wealth Management at UBS for UK and Jersey; Dana Wagner, CLO at Impossible Foods, which has raised $1.5bn; Ragui Selwanes, director of B2B payments at Amazon; Alex-Handrah Aime, director of network investments - emerging markets at Facebook.
- Videos and resources from brand-name instructors such as Stacey Abrams, former Democratic VP candidate; Jen Wong, COO of Reddit; Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23&me; and Steve Blank, the godfather of Silicon Valley.
- A database of over 400 investors and 500 mentors.
- We signed our first paying customer, Capital Enterprise, with £20,000 worth of subscriptions
We intend to monetise the FounderTribes app through two routes:
- B2B2C: Low-cost and highly targeted, we will partner with corporates, accelerators, etc. to sell bulk subscriptions to our target audience and market our content for £9.99 per user per month.
- B2C: Monthly and annual subscriptions priced at £9.99 and £99.99 respectively.
Between now and April 2022, we intend to focus on the ‘low hanging fruit’, bulk sales to corporates (‘B2B2C’). We anticipate B2B2C will compose the majority of total sales in this period.
Use of proceeds
Funds will be used to support the company up to Series A, which we anticipate in April 2022. The breakdown of funding is as follows:
- HR: 76%
- Video content: 10%
- IT expenses: 3%
- Marketing expenses: 2%
- General operations: 8%
Open an account to get access to the team members of FounderTribes
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.