Fully Charged is the world’s no.1 consumer channel for clean energy technologies & electric vehicles
- World-leading YouTube channel in the energy & transport sector.
- Tech Chart-Topping Podcasts.
- Fast-growing Fully Charged LIVE events on multiple continents.
The Fully Charged Show is a YouTube channel dedicated to ‘the future of energy & transport’.
Established by actor, presenter & writer Robert Llewellyn, Fully Charged currently averages more than 3 million monthly episode views globally, with the record month reaching 4.6 million (August 2019).The channel is perfectly positioned as the World’s no.1 consumer channel for clean energy technologies and electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes, sales volumes of which are set to surge to many times their current size over the coming years.
Funded predominantly by individuals (Patreons) and advertising (Google AdSense) Fully Charged operated at breakeven before the launch of its live event (Fully Charged LIVE) in 2018. Profits from commercial activities are enabling Fully Charged to grow steadily, but a successful crowdfunding campaign will accelerate growth, maintain competitive advantage, and preserve the independence that has been key to its success so far.
Fully Charged is a broadcasting, digital and events business, with a strong, independent brand that can be extended across an array of relevant products and services. Fully Charged possesses ~2 million viewers and an archive of >500 high-quality episodes online. Focussed on the future of energy and transport, the business is a thought-leader in electric vehicles of all shapes and sizes plus clean energy technologies like wind & solar.
Our vision and mission is clear: ‘To inspire the world to stop burning stuff’ and ‘to be the no.1 consumer channel for clean energy and electric vehicles’. The principle objective of the next 5 years is to grow the audience from 2 million at the start of 2020, to 15 million at the end of 2024.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- Aired >500 episodes on the world’s 2nd biggest search engine (YouTube).
- Now averaging 3 million episode views per month.
- Global audience of >2.1 million with viewership worldwide.
- Audiences of >2 million for highest-performing vehicle content.
- Audiences of >1 million for highest performing non-vehicle content.
- Receiving around ~£8,000 per month from YouTube advertising.
- Supported by circa 3,800 Patrons that contribute.
- ~10,000 attendees at Fully Charged LIVE 2019.
- Outgrown original venue (Silverstone) in less than 2 years
- >7,700 respondents to first Fully Charged Survey (November 2018).
- Large following across various social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Successful ‘tech chart-topping’ podcasts on iTunes
- Successfully crowdfunded first book: The Fully Charged guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy.
- New FullyCharged.Show website built in 2019.
- Robert Llewellyn won ‘Tech Legend’ at the T3 Awards.
- Fully Charged LIVE won ‘Pioneer Award’ at the British Renewable Energy Awards.
- Won involvement in Innovate UK/Virgin Media’s ‘Park and Charge’ consortium.
- More requests to work with us (including appearances, episode suggestions & commercial approaches) than the current team can process.
The strategy involves accelerating audience growth, which will:
- Increase advertising and sponsorship revenues from YouTube.
- Increase contributions from individuals supporting the channel.
Furthermore, there is an incredible array of commercial opportunities to consider for Fully Charged, Focus areas for 2020-2022 include:
- Fully Charged LIVE UK (tickets, sponsorship & exhibition sales).
- Fully Charged LIVE US (tickets, sponsorship & exhibition sales).
- Fully Charged LIVE Northern Europe (tickets, sponsorship & exhibition sales).
- Other Fully Charged events (e.g. B2B, experiential, regional).
- Fully Charged STORE merchandising.
- Affiliate Sales.
- Brand Licensing.
We believe that all of the revenue streams above will be increased by audience growth in the same timeframes.
Use of proceeds
It is our stated intention that the final funds will be invested largely in additional staff/freelancers to drive audience and financial growth:
- Pre-Production Co-ordinator.
- Video Editors x2.
- Freelance Presenters x3.
- Commercial Manager – Northern Europe.
- Commercial Executive - UK.
- Commercial Assistant - UK.
- Event Operations Manager.
- Merchandising Manager.
- Website & Design Manager.
- Digital Communications Executive.
Additional funds will be invested in audience growth plus a larger production office at Bristol & Bath Science Park.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Fully Charged
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.