Global Equality Collective
The world's first diversity and inclusion app for schools and businesses.
- World's first DE&I app for Schools & Businesses
- 40k+ school students and 2k+ employees reached since launch
- Award winning female founders with global recognition
- Over 320 DE&I subject matter experts in the Collective
People have been disempowered from solving their own D&I problems and our mission is to give that power back. With your support we’ll empower more organisations and educators to hone their own expertise in D&I and break their own new ground.
Have you noticed that EVERYONE is trying to do D&I - but very little appears to be changing? Most businesses and schools don’t know where to start, things feel out of their control; they don’t see how they can affect change.
We created the world’s first app for diversity and inclusion in schools and businesses to turn this situation on its head. Organisations and schools only see our framework when it contains their data so it’s always hyper relevant to them - they can literally SEE their gaps! We also created playbooks covering exactly how to close every gap they find.
Our new training hub will focus on increasing employee understanding of all the protected characteristics in a human way, and aims to increase employees confidence (not test their memory).
Substantial accomplishments to date
* At the beginning of 2020, the GEC set out to build their solution to tackle the challenges of diversity that plague most organisations.
* From Mar - Aug 2020 the team successfully built, tested and commercialised the “GEC App”.
* The GEC App was first built to address gender diversity and was completed on time and on budget Aug 2020.
* Since launching the “GEC App” for business Sept 2020 and education Jan 2021, the GEC has signed up over 64 schools and 37 businesses, including Westminster Council, Amadeus and Naked Wines, which translates to over 40k students and over 2,500 employees.
* This was all achieved with almost no spend on marketing and PR.
* Between Sept 2020 and Dec 2020, the GEC discovered a massive demand from business and education to understand other diversity gaps in addition to gender. Big business wants the GEC to expand the GEC App to address all sources of diversity, and this is the principle reason for a capital raise.
* From Sept 2020 - Mar 2021 we built a shadow pipeline of over 20 potential companies
* Jan 2021 - Mar 2021 Research and creation of an evolved framework covering all protected characteristics on the Equalities Act 2010 plus Socio-economic status and single parents.
* May 2021 - Successful testing of the new framework with University of Kent
* We are using the same build process, the framework is ready, additional training material is already written. We will be leveraging our existing proprietary technology for the new version.
We’re a membership model. Business Members pay an annual fee based on the number of employees in their organisation. Our Business side subsidises the Education side, so schools get exactly the same quality product but they only pay an annual administration fee.
Sustainable progress in DE&I is all about embedding lasting change and progress in DE&I is all about marginal gains, so we want our members to come back to us year on year to track their progress and keep up with the latest research and developments. Our pricing reflects the fact that we expect long-term relationships with our members. We operate on a sliding scale, where businesses with 0-10 employees pay just £10 per employee and the price per employee goes down from there.
Our pricing cannot be exclusive or prohibitive. Diversity and Inclusion is never “done”. We want to create lasting relationships with our members and offer outstanding value for money year after year.
Use of proceeds
80% of funds raised will be used for the evolution of our existing platform to cover all protected characteristics on the Equalities Act (2010) plus socio-economic status and single parents so that's: Sex, Race & ethnicity, Orientation, Religion, Disability, Gender identity, Parents, carers and single parents and Socio-economic status.
Plus a training platform to house custom built training for all members' employees and staff, all included in their membership.
10% of funds raised will be used for the creation and filming of 6 custom-made Masterclasses covering LGBTQ+ History and awareness, Closing the Gender, Race and Ethnicity Pay Gap, Disability Awareness, Transgender awareness, Men and Gender Equality and Antiracism, which we will add to the training platform for launch.
10% will pay for salaries of team members: Administrator, CEO Business, CEO Education and will allow us to recruit a full-time sales closer.
Any remaining funding will be used to pay for Marketing and PR.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Global Equality Collective
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.