One of the leading SaaS reservations platform and worldwide marketplace for golf courses
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Sectors||SaaS/PaaS Digital Mixed B2B/B2C|
|Company number||1762145 (BVI)|
|Incorporation date||26 Feb 2013|
- Operating worldwide in 30+ destinations across 5 continents
- Annual transactions of $38M with net revenue of $850K
- One million rounds of golf booked from 100 countries last year
- Applying for Future Fund, not conditional - see Key Info
Learn more about convertible loan campaigns.
Golfscape was founded in 2013 with a vision to revolutionize the golf industry with technology for the modern golfer. Today, golfscape is one of the industry leaders providing its reservations and operations services in over 30 golf destinations across Europe, Africa, Near East, Caribbean, and Asia-Pacific. We've built a truly worldwide tee time booking service with golfscape.com servicing golfers from over 100 countries to play golf across 5 continents”. Our golfscape OS platform delivers course operators next-generation tee sheets, member and visitor mobile apps, as well as revenue generating technologies and services.
In our view; golf is years behind the travel and accommodation industries, in terms of technology adoption. Not all golf clubs have online booking facilities for instance. We have engineered state-of-the-art systems that help push the industry into the future, and have positioned our business to capitalize on the global golfing demand.
golfscape generates revenue from 3 complementing businesses:
1) Marketplace – we provide instant tee time bookings on golfscape.com at hundreds of golf courses across our worldwide network, and earn a commission fee from golf courses who receive those bookings.
2) Payments – we provide a white label interface of our bookings platform and mobile apps to golf courses, and earn a processing fee from bookings and payments made to those golf courses.
3) SaaS – we have developed a cloud-based platform for courses to manager their golf operations including: tee sheets, reservations, members, promotions, finances, and much more. We also provide courses with website, email, and marketing services to grow their revenues, and earn a monthly subscription fee for each service.
Our unique business model encourages already converted golf courses to utilise another one of our services.Thus, each of our business streams helps to grow the others.