Heights is here to help you do more of what you want, for longer in your life—by making braincare simple.
- Over 1300 active monthly subscribers
- £49,000 in revenue so far this month*
- 30,000+ newsletter subscribers
- #1 Podcast in Mental Health, top 10 in Health on iTunes
Heights aims to build the leading braincare brand in the world. Our purpose is simple—to make people care as much about their brains as they do their skin, hair, nails, and other daily routines.
We create products that nourish, educate, inform, and expand your brain's capacity. After over a year in design and research, our launch product is the exceptionally high-quality 'Smart Supplement'.
Designed by leading neuroscientists and dieticians, it combines 20 of the key essential nutrients and fatty acids your brain needs—that 99% of people don’t get from their diet alone.
With sustainability at the core of everything we do, our plant-based capsules arrive by subscription in award-winning, fully recyclable packaging. The user experience is designed to help people build and maintain a healthy habit of daily consumption—which is why our churn rate is 2x better than the industry average.
As a brand, we're here to make you think.
Substantial accomplishments to date
- We started as a newsletter 2 years ago and have sent an email every Sunday since that shares what science says about how to take care of your brain, in under 3 minutes which has grown to over 30,000 readers +
- We've made £300,000+ of sales to date with £38,000 in October following a 20% increase in sales**
- Churn rate is 6% which is twice as good as the industry average
- Launched 'Working In' podcast - number 1 in Mental Health, Top 10 in Health, Top 100 in all UK
- 9,700 Instagram, 30,000+ views on Youtube.
- Hired 9 brilliant colleagues across 4 countries in the pandemic - figuring out how to run a remote company in the process!
- Won 'Best Packaging in Healthcare' by Dieline Awards
- 11,000 survey completions of our 'Brain Health Survey'
- Conducted clinical trial for measuring brain health
- Applied for and waiting for our pending B Corp certification (expected to be imminent)
*As at 26th November 2020 and based on unaudited management accounts
**Based on unaudited management accounts
Build audience interested in braincare through creating impactful content across email, video, and social channels.
We currently sell one product the smart supplement on a subscription basis, which can be paid on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
In the future we intend to launch new high quality physical products, that we feel will make an impact for our community.
We also plan to build digital tools, that help our subscribers reach their Heights, and we may consider a digital only subscription if we see the demand.
Use of proceeds
20% Product/Technology Team
25% Research/Bringing new physical products to market
15% Content Creation
40% Growth/Marketing Costs
Please note that any discounts and/or offer listed by a company in it campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company. It is the company's responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
As you may have noted from the company's articles, the company has two classes of shares, A ordinary shares (which are only held by the founders) and ordinary shares (which are held by all other shareholders). The A ordinary shares have 7x voting rights attached to them but otherwise have the same rights as ordinary shares. This is because the majority of the founders' equity interests in the company are held in options which will convert into shares over time. The 7x voting rights are designed to put the founders' in the same position as they would be in if all founder options were exercised, and the aggregate voting right of the founders is capped at their percentage shareholding of the company post-raise, assuming exercise of all founder options.
We have also factored in all founder and employee options in the pre-money valuation and share price for this round.
This round forms an extension to funds raised this year. Funds received since June 2020 have been reflected in the total amount raised.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Heights
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.