Heights is here to help you do more of what you want, for longer in your life—by making braincare simple.
- £4M+ Annualised Recurring Revenue*
- Over 11,000 Loyal Subscribers
- A Top Rated Supplement by customer reviews on Trustpilot
- 130k+ Email subscribers, 46K Insta Followers, 130+ pod episodes
Heights exists to make braincare simple - so people can increase healthspan as well as lifespan.
Whilst there are many ways to do this, we start with and focus on the most under-appreciated area; nutrition.
Science tells us what nutrients our brains need, and how they impact everything in our life from energy today, sleep tonight, and longevity over a lifetime.
Our job, is to source the highest quality ingredients, make the best products in the market on earth that care for our community's brains as well as the planet.
Since founding the company, we've got some of the UK's brightest brains on board, become one of the best reviewed supplement on trustpilot and built a passionate remote team internationally who live our values by putting our customers first every day.
We are launching in USA, intend to bring out our second product in September and have been growing consistently every month.Will you invest to reach your Heights?
Substantial accomplishments to date
- B Corp Certified
- Top Rated on Trustpilot (4.6/5)
- Over 11,000 monthly customers
- Over £340K MRR in May, which gives £4M+ ARR*
- International Team of 18 People
- Co Founder Interviewed on one of the UK's leading Podcasts
- Featured in Vogue, Evening Standard, Metro, Women's Health, Men's Health
- Over 100 episodes of Braincare, our top 10 health podcast featuring the greatest minds like Stephen Fry, James Clear, James Nestor, Dr Tara Swart, Jay Shetty, Adrienne Herbert and many more covering topics from mindset, mental health, longevity, sleep, alzheimers, menopause & more.
- Completed first clinical study (blood trials) with positive results, now starting second study (in the USA) with 3rd party lab to measure health benefits
- Won £100,000 government grant for innovating in sustainable packaging solutions
*Based on unaudited management accounts
We sell supplements by direct to consumer subscription.
Currently this is just one product (the smart supplement) and we're already creating great volume for a single product in a single market, so we believe we have demonstrated a unique ability to create a quality, science backed product that works for people, to the extent that they stay customers for the long term.
The challenge we've faced before is bringing attention to the category (braincare) which requires educating a market with creativity.
The smart supplement, is also an invented product (we believe it has no competitors in the sense that we haven't seen another product on earth with the same mix).
However our next product the 'Smart Probiotic', is playing into the £Billion market for probiotics, and is complementary to our existing product, meaning customers can 'stack' this with our first product for added benefits with no crossover.
This means we can double our revenue potential for lifetime value per customer whilst also finding new ones.
Use of proceeds
New Product Development
The smart supplement was an idea based on a few principles (ripping up the rule book on what other companies do to produce cheap products) and instead making one exceptional stand out product with no compromises anywhere - and it's worked so far.
Our challenge has been the fact we invented a product.
Our next product is the Smart Probiotic. It's taken 2 years to create and follows a similar process of innovation to create a quality product.We also innovate consistently on packaging design and sustainability to make sure we limit our footprint, and make Heights an attractive accessory in people's homes so they remember their daily braincare habits.
Scaling in the USA
Since hiring our USA SVP, Hans Kunisch, we're scaling up our USA efforts with a PR & official USA launch targeted towards the end of the year
We believe braincare is for everyone and our diverse group of customers who get daily benefits from Heights makes us proud, so we invited a bunch of them in for a recent customer photoshoot. Here's some of our braincare community reaching their heights, below
The company has two classes of shares, A ordinary shares (which are only held by the founders) and ordinary shares (which are held by all other shareholders, including Seedrs). The A ordinary shares give the founders, in aggregate, 50.1% of the voting rights attached to all shares in the company from time to time
Open an account to get access to the team members of Heights
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.