- Investment sought:
- Equity offered:
- Revenue generating & 100K+ customers within 5 months of launch
- Targeting a $500bn+ global digital currency and blockchain market
- Secured EU crypto licences opening up future revenue streams
- Building products and solutions for the future of money
We're transforming the way people manage, access and invest their digital currency assets, tapping into a $500bn+ global digital asset market.
It's our mission to simplify the world of digital currencies and blockchain technology by focusing strongly on product design, user experience, and consistent innovation.
Launching publicly in July 2019, our live platform enables people globally every day to;
• Securely store and manage over 2,000+ digital currencies
• Instantly exchange over 300+ digital currencies directly from the app
• Send and receive blockchain-powered payments using a username or email address (say goodbye to long complex blockchain addresses)
• Track, watch and analyse over 6,000+ digital currencies
Within 5 months of launch, we have acquired over 85,000 customers, bringing our total userbase to just over 100,000 and have started to generate revenues since our July 2019 launch.
It's now time to take our business to the next level.
From day one, it's been our mission to make it easier for new entrants to gain access to the cryptocurrency markets using a user-friendly approach. Founded in late 2018, the idea to create a platform the was easy to use and innovative was born.
In June 2019, we received licenses and authorisation from the EU digital currency regulator to provide services of exchanging virtual currencies.
With the necessary regulatory clearances in place and customers on-board, we’re expanding our business and product offering in order to tap into the $50bn a day digital currency market.
Building and offering trading/exchange services directly to our customers is a natural step in order for us to provide long-term value to our customers by 1) reduced digital currency exchange fees 2) a better user experience 3) provide deeper liquidity and direct price execution, in addition, our new product offering will further accelerate our revenue generation.
Substantial accomplishments to date
• We've acquired over 85,000 customers that use our digital asset platform for; asset custody, sending and receiving blockchain-powered payments and more each day.
• An increase of over 567% in customer acquisition since our first external capital injection via Seedrs' investors in February.
Product Development & Our Brand:
• We have successfully designed, developed and deployed product and infrastructure to scale and support our growing global user-base
Licenses & Regulation:
• Granted double cryptocurrency licenses: We are now authorised and regulated by the EU regulator to operate a crypto-fiat exchange/brokerage as a service and provide digital asset custody as a service.
• c.70% of all new users come through organic registrations with 30% new users coming through our referrals program
• Implementing our unique blockchain-powered customer acquisition strategy we have managed to reduce our CAC (Customer acquisition costs) below $0.15 per new customer.
• To date, the company has only raised £120K in pre-seed funding at a £1.8M pre-money. This raise was held prior to the full development and public launch of our platform.
• Grew our Twitter to over 7,400 followers (up 14%)*
• Attracted over 2,700 likes on Facebook (up 125%)*
• Over 1,440 followers on Instagram (up 20%)*
*based on metric comparison from the last raise held on Seedrs.
There are three primary revenue sources for our business. Two of these revenue streams will become live in Q1 2020*:
We will charge between £2.99 per month per user, for premium account features. There is a free membership option available, with limited features. These premium features are planned to be built into the platform post-close of this round. Currently, our platform is free to use.
Instant Exchange Services (In-App)
We will apply a 1% fee for instant buys and sell through our platform.
Currently, our customers can only exchange from one digital currency to another. We do not have the option for our customers to buy or sell. This feature is intended for release in Q1 of 2020.
Trading & Brokerage Services (Trading Platform)
We will apply a fee of 0.05% per trade executed on our digital currency exchange.
*We are assessing the commercial viability of some potential B2B markets within the space.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
Use of proceeds
The funds raised will be used in three* primary ways: 1) Product development 2) Expanding team and salaries 3) Marketing
1) - Product Development
Build out and launch our digital currency high-frequency exchange platform. Develop our flagship app and enable premium features in order to drive further revenues from our growing userbase.
2) Expanding Team & Salaries
As a team, we elected (for the first year) to take no salary from our first pre-seed raise and to dedicate all resources to the development and successful launch of our flagship product. Going forward the team will begin to receive regular salary payments.
3) Launch Paid Marketing Campaigns
Increase spend in traditional marketing channels in order to accelerate customer acquisition and market our new products and services.
*The spend is not limited to the above categories