Hypha is an Innovation Intelligence platform to enable teams to think, create and grow together.
- Secured 6 enterprise clients across the globe.
- Secured partnerships with 4 innovation/trend agencies.
- Product is live, in production, for 5 clients.
- Acknowledged in reputed scientific paper on innovation.
Innovation is the one of most important factors in driving growth. Yet over 90% of leaders are unhappy with their innovation performance. We believe that knowledge being highly fragmented and trapped is a key reason why this is so.
Inspired by how forests communicate and grow, Hypha is a platform that connects knowledge in unique and insightful ways.
Using a revolutionary combination of ontology mapping and graph processing, Hypha connects and leverages this knowledge such that it is contextually aligned to an enterprise’s unique structure, systems, processes and strategic objectives.
Teams spanning the organisation can harness Hypha’s Innovation Intelligence capability to enable more effective collaboration, uncover and explore new opportunities, and deliver maximum value in line with key strategic objectives, through their innovation activity.
Substantial accomplishments to date
We have made significant progress in the seven months since we were formed:
* Secured 6 enterprise clients across the globe. Clients include globally recognised brand names such as IKEA.
* Product is live, in production, for 5 clients.
* Revenue generating from the first month.
* Secured 4 partnerships with innovation and trend agencies.
* Acknowledged by client in a scientific paper as the underlying framework on which they built their roadmaps to spot gaps in knowledge and capabilities.
* Backed by US-based accelerator, ExpertDojo.
We believe in a traction-first business model, and the best proof point of traction is having paid customers. Hypha has been revenue-generating from the first month itself.
Our pricing model is as below:
1.) A one-time setup fee to get customers onboarded on the platform.
2.) An ongoing monthly subscription fee for using the platform based on application areas and number of objects.
We do not charge based on the number of users, in line with our ethos of making knowledge open and accessible. An additional fee is charged for an additional application area. Plug-ins for activating trends, news feed and product launch feed are priced extra.
Use of proceeds
Our next milestone is to validate product-market fit and expand our corporate client base.
Funds from this Pre-Seed round would be used for
* Product Development (80%): Enhancing AI/ML capabilities, updating core framework and building third party integrations.
* Growth support (20%): establishing a customer success function, developing our Impact Innovation proposition and investing in sales and marketing activities.
This will give us a runway till September 2021 based on Pre-Seed funds & target milestones. We intend to commence Seed round funding next year to support scale-up H1 2021 onwards.
Please note that the Company has £130,000 remaining of its SEIS limit. £36,836 of reflected investment has been invested by US investors who will not be seeking SEIS relief. Therefore, investments in the campaign up to £166,836 will be SEIS eligible. Investments made after £166,836 will be EIS eligible. Any tax relief is dependent on personal circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
Please note that investment representing USD 50,000 has been reflected in the campaign as £36,836 using a USD/GBP exchange rate of 0.736713.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Hypha
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.