Income is re-imagining investing in loans. Investing in loans can be safer and effortless.
|Sectors||Finance & Payments Digital Mixed B2B/B2C|
|Incorporation date||22 Jul 2020|
- €3.7 million invested by investors
- over 1,000 approved investors
- 3-10% w-o-w growth of investors (Aug-Nov 2021)
- 4 loan originators listed on the platform, 100+ in the pipeline
Income is an alternative investment platform and mobile app that enables investors to invest in loans from around the world. We cooperate with select loan companies that list their loans on the platform for our investors to invest in. We are democratizing investing in alternative assets by a novel use of technology, and by implementing security features mainly used by institutional investors. We believe that the safety of investments is the key to exponential growth and the mass adoption of loans as the leading alternative asset class.
Substantial accomplishments to date
One of the only platforms in the European market offering loans globally for investment with security structures similar to institutional investors.
● A reputable investor leading our funding round - Tolaram.
● Over €3,7 million invested through the platform
● 69K YTD revenue, 6K monthly recurring revenue*. Over 1000 registered investors
● 3-10% growth in investors week-on-week (Aug-Nov 2021)
● 4 non-bank lenders listing assets on the platform, 19 in due diligence. Strong pipeline growth of loan companies.
● Focus on loans as on of the leading asset class in the alternative asset space.
● A CEO with experience in Fintech and investments.
● We are monitoring the licencing process and are ready to apply one if needed.
● Raised €1 million pre-seed to develop the product and hire the team.
● Successful launch of the desktop platform completed in February, and mobile app in September
● Ready for strong growth.
*Based on unaudited management accounts
Income runs a platform business model. It creates value by facilitating transactions between retail investors, institutional investors, and loan originators. The larger the number of market participants, the larger the value of the platform to all participants, in the form of added liquidity and selection of assets. Income charges a 2-4% fee p.a. from the loan companies on the amount of outstanding investments.
In the future additional monetisation can be achieved by offering additional security features such as insurance, charging additional fees for servicing institutional investors, and through quick exit fees on the platform.
Use of proceeds
The money raised in the current round will be used to strengthen the team, enhance the product, and to support the onboarding of more investors and loan originators.
On the product side, we have exciting plans, from launching a secondary market for our loans, to further simplifying the mobile app as per our identified key principles.
We have already accomplished so much, but are still only at the start of our journey. We look forward to having you as an investor in the future of alternative asset investing and in transforming the experience of investing in loans for good.
The company has an outstanding shareholder loan of EUR 60,000, with an interest rate of 3% per anum over a 2 year period. The funds raised will not be used to repay this loan.
The company has an outstanding creditor for IT development in the amount of EUR 200,000. This is to be repaid from funds raised.
Company share structure
The share structure of Income OÜ is different to companies you would normally see on Seedrs. Under Estonian law, each Shareholder in an OÜ entity (private company) only legally holds one share, with the nominal value of each share equating to the percentage of equity held by such shareholder in the company. As such, investors in this campaign will receive units of nominal share value which correspond to their respective investment amounts.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Income Company
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.