The home of Real Estate information around the Globe, with over 40,000 users and 900 content partners
- The News Funnel merges with Infabode (https://bit.ly/3gWUU3K)
- Moody's Partner with Infabode (https://bloom.bg/2XS1H7x)
- Cherre adds Infabode to platform (https://prn.to/2XZHvR0)
- Awarded funding from the Future Fund - see Key info
Learn more about convertible loan campaigns.
Infabode is the home of information for the real estate industry. The platform has over 40,000 users, 900 content providers and hundreds of thousands pages of insights on global real estate markets.
For our users it enables them to analyse everything happening in their sectors and for our content providers it increases the reach of their insights and brand.
Infabode's business plan over the past five years has been simple:
Phase one- get all the very best content in the industry on one platform. Our content providers now include most of the leading real estate businesses from around the world and growth continues mostly through inbound enquiries.
Phase two- get the industry using our platform to access this information. Infabode had grown its own user base before announcing a strategic partnership with The News Funnel, which has resulted in over 40,000 users. This part of the business will need further investment but is now large enough for phase three.
Phase three- monetisation!
Infabode's focus is now very much on increasing the amount of income that the platform generates. With the objective of getting the business to breakeven by Q2 2021.
There are six key products that we are focussing on:
1) Targeted Digital Advertising- we have offered this on Infabode since 2017/18. The recent merger with The News Funnel has increased our reach and we expect this to be a growing revenue category post Covid-19.
2) Premium Accounts- we are gradually putting more of our free functionality behind a paywall. From September we will look to upsell Infabode premium accounts to our active users.
3) Analytics- launching in October we have built a system that enables companies to track the reach of their content on Infabode.
4) API Integrations- clients including Moody's use our API to show research and news from Infabode's platform.
5) Infabode+ - a white labelled version of the platform to come, offering an alternative to the API.
6) IB Store - the sale of content and data on the site to come.