Jarvo provides remote teams access to local workspaces in other people's homes.
- New market category creation (Airbnb for work)
- 12,000+ users on waiting list
- 1,000+ home workspaces signed up
- Working app with plans for global roll out
Jarvo provides remote teams access to workspace within other people's homes. Homeowners earn income to tackle the rising cost of living and inflation whilst supporting the local community.
Working at home is rife with distractions and 53.1% of respondents believed working remotely had made it more difficult to separate work and non-work life. 70% of the global workforce is predicted to work remotely by 2025 with no clear solution to provide flexible workspace environments on your doorstep. Inflexible, centralised, and expensive solutions such as WeWork won't solve this!
Our mission is to provide the best workspace environments within a 15-minute walk or cycle commute from your doorstep anywhere in the world...creating a happier, more productive and healthier life.
The future of work is one that is decentralised, diverse, and truly sustainable.
Substantial accomplishments to date
We started off in March 2021 with a desktop-based MVP where Daniel invited his friends and family to list their home workspaces to tackle his own frustration.
• Built MVP.
• Daniel goes full-time after identifying the size of the opportunity and the pains shared by thousands globally.
• Connects with a marketing professional in the same industry for valuable insights, advice, and 'go-to-market' strategies.
• Relaunch MVP for users to test and experiment with booking methods, processes and user experience.
• Daniel's wife Ellie joins part-time to drive marketing and socials (achieved 7.5k+ social followers across all our channels in 12 months!)
• Hans joins the team as UI/UX designer and advisor.
• 12,000+ sign-ups on the waiting list.
• 1,000+ workspace venues committed.
• Develop the app on IOS for launch.
• 7.5k+ followers across all social channels.
• Press coverage in PlaceTech, Allwork.Space, Business & Innovation Magazine and more.
• Had conversations with Deloitte about their Future of Work Program
Future iterations of the app that we are researching at the moment include:
• Social networking (see who is working local to you and connect).
• Enterprise applications for remote-based companies.
• Living subscription model.
• Peer-to-peer EV charging add-on whilst you work.
We earn revenue on each user subscription and we intend to build additional revenue for each add-on that customers will be able to include. Subscription provides a recurring source of revenue.
• B2C plan is a £200/month subscription for access to any Jarvo workspace across the network. The total recurring revenue each month is then split and distributed across each active host based on their activity during the month. Through accepting bookings, ratings, and referrals - Jarvo plans to charge a 20% fee and distribute the rest.
B2B for companies:
• We have spoken to companies such as Deloitte, who have expressed an interest in allowing their teams accessible workspaces anywhere around the world. This will allow remote-based companies access to a control hub to add each member of their team, control spending, and provide a USP for attracting and retaining talent.
Use of proceeds
We are investing in the team, technology, and marketing.
This investment round will allow us to complete the development of our app in IOS, grow our team, and carry out an explosive marketing campaign in readiness of going live and achieving revenue.
We have already been in touch with VCs who are potentially interested in investing at a later stage. We have been keeping these VCs updated with progress over the past 6 months.
The company has its full £150,000 SEIS allocation remaining. The lead investor investing £150,000 is not taking up this, and so all investments up to the threshold of £300,000 will be eligible for SEIS. Any investments made after this threshold has been reached will be eligible for EIS.
The company has an outstanding director loan of £74,941. This loan is not interest-bearing and will not be repaid until 2027 unless there is an exit event.
The funds raised as part of the round will not be used to repay this loan.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Jarvo
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.