JUMP into DESIGN
An end-to-end tool for designers to create, share & customise realistic 3D designs in real-time.
- Agreements: Vitra, FritzHansen, KaveHome, MarmolSpain & Desenio
- Highly-experienced team with complementary skills
- Scalable SaaS business model ‒ high growth potential
- Globally patent-protected game-changing proprietary tech
Jump Into Reality is a tech-led company dedicated to revolutionising the way we consume visual content.
Our first product, JUMP Into DESIGN uses our game-changing proprietary technology to make it quick and easy for interior designers to create & customise their projects to share with customers on any device.
Currently, the design process can require numerous different pieces of software and several weeks to mock up and render. When the customer requests a change, designers need to run the process all over again.
JUMP Into DESIGN is a single end-to-end tool that manages the entire design and render process in real-time via the cloud, allowing customers to view on any device.
Hyper-realistic visuals, complete with light control, help to fully immerse customers in the design so that they truly understand the project.
Designers can then make any changes to the designs in real-time, helping to engage customers in the process while arriving at the finalised design a lot quicker.
Substantial accomplishments to date
JUMP into DESIGN platform fully developed and launched in Spain in Q4 2020 and now in the UK.
- Worldwide patent
- Working with Kave Home, a top international furniture design, manufacturing and distribution company with a presence in 80 countries ‒ Jump Into Design have been selected by Kave with the intention of deploying the product in their high street shops.
- Agreements with Vitra, Fritz Hansen and Kave Home, MarmolSpain and Desenio to showcase their product catalogues in JUMP into DESIGN.
To help us master the tech and develop the product, we spoke with hundreds of interior designers, architects, property developers, estate agents and end customers to gain feedback and insight. We have also worked on several large projects for a variety of clients. Here’s what some clients said about us:
ReMax - Visual staging of flat - "Isn’t it genius? A great tool for clients, agents and buyers."
MARSHAM HOUSE ‒ New residential development ‒ “Competition is tough. An interactive mobile app is an innovative way to reach buyers of our product.”
CBRE RETAIL ‒ Shopping centre repositioning ‒ “Now our client finally understands the project!”
Out of the success of these projects, we were then able to distill the processes and technology involved to remove ourselves from the execution, empowering customers to create their own designs while making the product scalable, easy-to-use and with a variety of applications.
Interior Design is big and is growing, driven by changes in lifestyle, improved standards of living and increased disposable income.
Serviceable Available Market: 3m+ Architects & Interior Designers (Worldwide)
Estimated share of market: 85k JUMP into DESIGN Licences (2.75% of available market)
B2B SaaS with 3-tier packages & fee-based premium features
Ample & incremental product suite devised to trigger willingness to pay
We aim to reach customers through a combination of partnerships (e.g. manufacturers, design schools, product ambassadors), digital marketing (web, social, SEM, CRM), along with webinars and sponsorship.
Use of proceeds
Marketing to grow user base: 40%
Product development & innovation: 30%
Key new hires: 30%
Jump Into Reality SL, a fully-owned subsidiary of Jump Into Reality UK, has the following outstanding loans:
1. €207,000 loan from ENISA, a Spanish government agency, entered into on 6 October 2020 with a maturity date of 31 December 2026. The interest rate is 12-month Euribor + 3.75% per annum (reset at 3.269% for 2021 only) and is payable quarterly. The first capital repayment is due on 31 March 2023 and is repaid quarterly thereafter up to maturity date plus accrued interest in every 3-month period.
2. €50,000 loan from ICO (a Spanish government finance agency), entered into on 8 October 2020 with a maturity date of 8 October 2025. The interest rate is 2.50% per annum payable monthly (effective APR 2.516% per annum). The first repayment of capital and accrued interest is due on 8 November 2021 and is repaid monthly in equal installments thereafter until the maturity date.
3. €100,000 Director’s loan entered into on 15 October 2019. The interest rate is 4.5% in the fiscal years where the company makes a profit above €1m, otherwise, interest is 0. The loan plus any accrued interest will be repaid in full on 5 November 2024. This loan is callable if the founders' shareholding in the company goes below 50%.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Open an account to get access to the team members of JUMP into DESIGN
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.