JUMP into DESIGN
Combining patented tech with virtual reality. Design interior spaces in a quick, easy and affordable way.
- 1k+ designs created since launching in July '21
- 4k+ 3D catalogue including Vitra, La Redoute & Tecnografica
- Global PCT Patent. Customised serverless cloud architecture
- Partnered with the British Institute of Interior Design
To make decisions, designers and their clients need to visualise their interior design projects. But conceptualising and rendering is a slow and frustrating process, which can delay projects and cause potential loss of business.
Other existing design solutions either require expensive, powerful computers, graphic cards and designers with expert, technical training, or are so simple that they can deliver only static renders with basic graphics.
JUMP into DESIGN® combines our patented tech with virtual reality to design interior spaces in a way that’s fast, easy and affordable. Our all-in-one tool allows designers to manage the entire creative process on their own. In just a few clicks, you can easily create, personalise and share hyper-real designs in real-time in 2D, 3D and first person (immersive VR) on a low-spec computer or VR headset. Users can even control the light and the outdoor view in real-time.
Substantial accomplishments to date
– Raised £425k in equity from 281 investors in 26 countries, hitting our target within 48 hours of publicly launching.
– Received £18k in grants from the the regional government of Madrid, as well as $15k's worth of credits from AWS Activate Programme for startups.
– Tested the product market fit with close to 1,000 active users, and achieved a 64% 5 star rating (from a survey of 209 users).
– Since launching in July 2021, 1k+ designs were created in Jump into Design.
– 27 international partner brands in 3D catalogue including La Redoute, Vitra, Tecnografica and Kave Home.
– Partnered with the British Institute of Interior Design (UK trade body for interior designers).
– Attended trade mission event in LA to connect with key organisations in the creative industries.
– Successfully launched and active in Spain and the UK. In talks with a partner in India.
We're targeting the more than 3 million architects and interior designers, and 500,000 furniture stores & brands.
As our platform grows, we will look to generate revenue through the following marketing & sales actions:
– Agreements with manufacturers & retailers
– Specialised media & sponsorships, trade fairs
– Brand ambassadors & design communities (BIID, Interior Design Experience)
– Agreements & prize sponsorships: design communities & schools
– Content & email marketing campaigns
– Social media content campaigns & ads
– Social selling & evangelisation on the Metaverse Opportunity
– The global Metaverse market is estimated to reach £640bn by 2024, and with users in metaverse worlds like Decentraland and Sandbox having bought virtual land plots for millions of pounds, we expect demand for Metaverse interior designers to emerge, as the sector grows
Use of proceeds
We're currently raising funds to further grow and convert our user base, continue to develop our tech, improve our product, make key hires, grow in key markets like the UK and Europe and further explore opportunities in the growing Indian market. The investment will be used in the following way:
– 60%: Grow user base and convert
– 20%: Reinforce talent
– 20%: Product development and innovation
Investors in this round are investing into and will become shareholders of Jump Into Reality UK Limited (13059872). This is the holding company for the group, with 3 wholly owned subsidiaries.
The subsidiaries are as follows:
- VR For Design UK Limited (13387647)
- Campden Hill Capital SL (Registered in Spain under B87799813)
- Jump Into Reality SL (Registered in Spain under B87867784)
Jump Into Reality SL, a fully-owned subsidiary of Jump Into Reality UK, has the following outstanding loans:
1. €207,000 loan from ENISA, a Spanish government agency, entered into on 6 October 2020 with a maturity date of 31 December 2026. The interest rate is 12-month Euribor + 3.265% per annum (reset at 3.269% for 2021 only) and is payable quarterly. The first capital repayment is due on 31 March 2023 and is repaid quarterly thereafter up to maturity date plus accrued interest in every 3-month period.
2. €50,000 loan from ICO (a Spanish government finance agency), entered into on 8 October 2020 with a maturity date of 8 October 2025. The interest rate is 2.50% per annum payable monthly (effective APR 2.516% per annum). The current outstanding balance stands at €44,019.74.
3. €100,000 Director’s loan entered into on 15 October 2019. The interest rate is 4.5% in the fiscal years where the company makes a profit above €1m, otherwise, interest is 0. The loan plus any accrued interest will be repaid in full on 5 November 2024. This loan is callable if the founders' shareholding in the company goes below 50%.
The funds raised from this investment round will not be used to repay these loans.
Previous Seedrs Round:
The Company previously raised an investment round with Seedrs in March 2021. The pre-money valuation for that round was £2,016,373.
Open an account to get access to the team members of JUMP into DESIGN
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.