Just Fix is a hyper local platform that connects customers to trusted tradespeople - fast.
- 500 Fixers and 3,200 customers pre-registered
- Working app ready for release
- Aiming to make fixing urgent repairs as easy as ordering a taxi
- Potential for global roll out
We aim to be the fastest, most trusted solution to urgent home maintenance issues.
We believe that the current aggregator solutions are slow, opaque and frustrating for customers and suppliers alike. Just Fix aims to disrupt this market and provide a transparent, intuitive and super-fast way of connecting customers to local, self-employed tradespeople in their immediate vicinity.
So, finding a locksmith will be as easy as booking a taxi or a take-away.
Substantial accomplishments to date
We started off with a web-based proof of concept which took revenue and validated our core assumptions. The process for this was simple:
· Create a booking system for a small cohort of customers
· Manually match their needs with trusted, available service providers (we like to call them Fixers)
· Charge them a fee up front to prevent cancellations
· Take the stress out of trawling the internet when urgent repairs are needed
Outcomes + Key Results:
· 3 months, available in Farnborough, West London + Hampshire
· 14 Fixers on jobs, core team of 4 did majority of work
· 26 jobs per month complete, avg cost £134 per job
· We took the learnings from this and refined our vision for the next phase of build
· We streamlined the process to create a fast and stress free experience
· Using intuitive, accessible design
This first version will be live in late June for our pilot launch and we will continue to ship more features in the coming weeks and months.
Customers can’t wait to see us in action, and we have over 3,200 potential customers already on our mailing list.
And suppliers are happy to work on-demand, with 500 fixers already pre-registered.
We have already been featured in the press, including Bloomberg, ABC Money, CEO Weekly, VC Post and Yahoo Finance.
Once we have launched our first release, we can continue to gather validation from our users on both sides, as well as stress test our operations, administration, customer services and financial processes.
Future iterations of the app could include:
· Marketplace for non-urgent job booking
· Virtual help + advice
· Just Fix powered widgets and plugins for external platforms and partners
· Shopfront listings for small businesses
· Linked accounts
· Partnership insurance plugins
There are four key revenue streams.
1) We charge a commission on all transactions through the platform. This is expected to be 15% on average.
2) We charge for remote video consultations. This is envisaged to be around £25 per call.
3) We will be offering a range of insurance products related to home maintenance. We have agreed a 20% commission on each sale.
4) There will be advertising opportunities on the platform.
Unlike many of our competitors, there is no charge for our Fixers to be listed on the platform and we do not charge them for leads. We only make money when the Fixers are making money. We are committed to maintaining a fair value exchange for all.
Use of proceeds
We are investing in team, technology and marketing.
This round will fuel our launch, take us into revenue positive territory and prove product-market-fit.
Once this has been established, it is envisaged that the valuation will increase significantly and a further investment round will be made available, where institutional VCs will be invited to invest, alongside the Seedrs community.
This would then position us well for a National roll-out and strong growth.
Please note that any discounts, rewards and/or offers listed by a company in its campaign are subject to the terms and conditions applied by that company and listed above. It is the company’s responsibility to honour such discounts, rewards and/or offers and Seedrs does not take any responsibility for them.
£60,000 of the investment being reflected as part of the amount raised was received by the company between 16/12/21 and 13/01/22. The investment is on the same terms as the Seedrs investment.
Open an account to get access to the team members of Just Fix
Already have an account? Log in
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.